Trump presses U.S. companies to close China operations

rooster59

3 hours ago, Tug said:

China now saying no call took place I’m not surprised one bit

Another one to add to the ever growing list of blatant lies this man has told.

Does he really think that no one notices his lies?

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, RJRS1301 said:

Another one to add to the ever growing list of blatant lies this man has told.

Does he really think that no one notices his lies?

The lie got him what he wanted, which was to pump up the stock market after Friday's selloff. That's all that matters to him. He's been lying about the trade negotiations since the big December market plunge. He comes up with a lie about "trade optimism" virtually two or three times a week.

3 hours ago, Guitarzan said:

The Chinese communist party are profesional liars. They have a ministry of propaganda!  Good Lord. 

Yes but they are professionals, and good at it, this man, is just delusional, and the problem is he believes his own lies.

On 8/24/2019 at 6:25 PM, xylophone said:

I've seen the term "Trump hater" used quite a bit on forums and I think it warrants closer scrutiny.

If on the one hand there are Trump haters, on the other hand there are Trump likers, but then one has to wonder at what there is to like??

The man is a proven pathological liar.
He is a cheat (hiring illegals and underpaying them).
He is a multi bankrupt thereby depriving workers and contractors of their living.
Draft dodger.
Misogynist.
Racist
Narcissist.
He insulted an American war hero.
Destroyed the Iran nuclear agreement.
He is just plain dumb and this is proven by his frequent gaffes.and there are far too many to list but I'll give you a few: – 

i). "I was thinking of nominating Ivanka for the position of head of the World Bank, because she is good with numbers". Duh!
ii). "During the revolution our troops took over the airports". This in 1775!
iii). Referred to Prince Charles as the "Prince of Whales". 
iv). He doesn't understand tariffs and how they are affecting American companies and American consumers!
v). Has no idea about global warming and even suggested that one particular state in the US could do with some when it was enduring a cold snap!
vi). Has suggested that he would like to buy Iceland, and when everybody thought it was a joke, they realised he was serious, especially when he cancelled his state visit to Denmark?

I'm sure other folk could add quite a few more to this list and that's just the point.........if there are Trump likers out there, exactly what is it they are liking, because there's nothing to like!

Ah yet another beauty to add to the above quotes by the stable genius........."why don't we nuke hurricanes before they reach the US?" Genius, no??

And the fool is stumbling around at the G7.......https://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=12262162 

President Trump is used to going to gatherings of world leaders and throwing his weight around — even if to no other end than making his counterparts squirm and cater to him.

But on Sunday, he found himself on his heels and fumbling throughout much of the first day of the Group of Seven summit in Biarritz, France.

In years to come the US should enact legislation to ensure the candidates who have no brains can not run for POTUS.

image.png.1c593b54765f78644845db19e198e5b5.png

As a kid I used to watch The Wizard of Oz and I wondered how someone could talk if they didn’t have a brain. I know now as I’ve seen trump talk and he doesn’t have one.

2 minutes ago, xylophone said:

Ah yet another beauty to add to the above quotes by the stable genius........."why don't we nuke hurricanes before they reach the US?" Genius, no??

And the fool is stumbling around at the G7.......https://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=12262162 

President Trump is used to going to gatherings of world leaders and throwing his weight around — even if to no other end than making his counterparts squirm and cater to him.

But on Sunday, he found himself on his heels and fumbling throughout much of the first day of the Group of Seven summit in Biarritz, France.

In years to come the US should enact legislation to ensure the candidates who have no brains can not run for POTUS.

Wizard and trump.docx 48.16 kB · 1 download

He has a brain, but no emotional intelligence, logic or analytical abilities

He could also possibly be living with a age related brain problem due to poor diet, lack of exercise, and many other things. A neuropysch assessment would be interesting 

2 minutes ago, RJRS1301 said:

He has a brain, but no emotional intelligence, logic or analytical abilities

He could also possibly be living with a age related brain problem due to poor diet, lack of exercise, and many other things. A neuropysch assessment would be interesting 

All I can do is judge him by his actions and his promises. He has reversed himself on just about every campaign promise he made. The only one he kept was his Supreme Court nominee promise. And, I believe that if RBG is forced off the court because of health that Trump will reverse on that as well. I wouldn't be surprised to see him renominate Merrick Garland. Look, this man doesn't believe in anything. He has no principles, no morals, no ethics, no faith, religious or political. And I believe that the past three days has begun his Schwarzenegger Redux strategy. He is going to go strongly against everything he campaigned on in 2016. Remember what Gavin Newsom said about Schwarzenegger's reelection campaign, "He's becoming a Democrat." Watch Trump. He'll be Schwarzenegger 2.0.

Archived