Is Donald Trump really becoming unhinged, as his most recent behavior suggests?

spidermike007

1 minute ago, spidermike007 said:

I also believe he has claimed the title for "the most mocked man in the world". I wonder if he knows it, is aware of it, if he cares, or if he is just oblivious to that, as he is to most other things?

Try this checklist out for yourselg and do the maths. A dangerous man.

Q.E.D.

18 minutes ago, Joe Mcseismic said:

It will be a pleasure to see this man dragged kicking and screaming out of the White House. I mean that literally, not figuratively.

He won't go quietly.

He'll be there for another 4 years. He's still pretty popular in the US

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

I also believe he has claimed the title for "the most mocked man in the world". I wonder if he knows it, is aware of it, if he cares, or if he is just oblivious to that, as he is to most other things?

16 minutes ago, DannyCarlton said:

Try this checklist out for yourselg and do the maths. A dangerous man.

Q.E.D.

It is important to note that Trump is not actually clinically insane. He is not Psychotic per se.  He doesn't have Schizophrenia, nor is he Bi-polar. Unfortunately that's about as good as it gets. 

He suffers from pathological disorders to such an extent that there is - to all intents and purposes- not much difference.

This article is helpful:- https://www.euronews.com/2019/08/14/unpicking-donald-trump-s-psychopathology-helps-explain-the-toxic-reality-facing-america-vi

A brief excerpt;-

Just after the 2016 election, three psychiatrists wrote to President Obama expressing “grave concerns” over Trump’s “widely reported symptoms of mental instability—including grandiosity, impulsivity, hypersensitivity to slights or criticism, and an apparent inability to distinguish between fantasy and reality.” This is a textbook description of narcissistic personality disorder.

More recently, Yale psychiatrist Bandy Lee edited a revised version of the book ‘The Dangerous Case of Donald Trump’ in which 37 mental health professionals warn that Trump suffers from a dangerous mental instability.

2 minutes ago, Sticky Wicket said:

That would not surprise, if an idiot like GWP can get elected for a second term, anything is possible, I hope they get at least a 45% turn out of voters! 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Jane Dough said:

Two documentaries about what he did in Scotland when he wanted to open a golf course made up my mind about Drumph. A poor resident who stood up to him was named Scot of the Year. 

The POTUS (piece of thoroughly unpleasant excrement) has lived up to the title of unhinged for decades. It's not a new development.

Rooster

must be his Scottish roots

8 minutes ago, Sticky Wicket said:

He only has a approval rating of 36 percent. His approval rating has never been above 43 percent. He won the electoral college not the popular vote. Acouple of the states he won by only 15,000 votes mainly because no one wanted Hillary. Popular in America not really

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Nigel Garvie said:

He is not Psychotic per se.

Did you complete the checklist I posted? It's the difinitive test that is used worlwide to detemine if a person is a phsycopath or not. Trump's a psycopath ergo psycotic.

He's as crazy as a coconut, that guy needs therapy.

Edited by DannyCarlton
  • Like 1

"In the last week or so, we’ve witnessed President Trump deny there is a threat of recession; blame the Federal Reserve chairman for raising interest rates too high (!); deny, then admit and then finally reject consideration of cuts to either payroll taxes or a capital-gains taxes. We’ve seen him seriously consider “buying” Greenland, then cancel a trip to Denmark and then finally insult Denmark’s female prime minister, Mette Frederiksen, whom Trump characterized as “nasty” (his all-purpose insult to women who won’t do his bidding), and claimed that when she says his idea about purchasing Greenland was “absurd,” she is offending the United States. He’s called Jews disloyal on consecutive days and proclaimed himself the “chosen one” (or should it be “Chosen One”?), though he still insists the trade deficit means China has “sucked” hundreds of billions of dollars out of our economy."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2019/08/22/trumps-unhinged-display-should-worry-everyone/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Puchaiyank said:

Grading Trump as "good" or "bad" for the country depends primarily on one's personal agenda...

Being an outsider, he has brought fresh ideas to stimulate the economy...worked to reduce illegal immigration, reforming penal laws to support programs to bring former inmates back into the workforce, reduce unemployment for all Americans...all while the Dems and press have engaged in a constant barrage of denigration of the man and his family...

I have seen how you liberals treat anyone who states facts which support Trump's Presidency...let the doo doo slinging begin...????

Really ho did he cause a booming economy to boom more, the repukian tax cuts have had a short term life. I notice you have said nothing of the trade war he has waged aganist China and a few other countries. The US farmers are hurting because of the loss of business with China bankruptcies are up for farmers. By the way what are these fresh ideas he has brought to stimulate the economy. I do like the new juducial program that came about.. By the way unemployment was already at 4 percent when he took office and 4percent is considered full employment. I guess if you like the support he gives racist he is your man.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, DannyCarlton said:

Did you complete the checklist I posted? It's the difinitive test that is used worlwide to detemine if a person is a phsycopath or not. Trump's a psycopath ergo psycotic.

He's as crazy as a coconut, that guy needs therapy.

I assume you are a qualified psychiatrist