BANGKOK
rooster59

Wife of Thai celebrity under the spotlight after raid at clinic

Wife of Thai celebrity under the spotlight after raid at clinic

ส่งตรวจสินค้าคลินิกภรรยาดาราดัง-1.jpg

Image: INN News

Consumer protection police armed with a search warrant seized 300,000 baht worth of products at a clinic after complaints received by a customer. 

The products were anti-ageing creams used to treat things like wrinkles. 

The clinic is run by the wife of a well know Thai actor. 

Pol Lt-Col Surachate Dechaphan of Region 4 consumer protection police said that the owner is yet to provide documentation regarding the seized items. 

They are currently being scientifically examined to determine their constituents.

When the investigation is completed a decision will be made as to whether to close down the clinic or not.

INN News did not name the clinic, its location or anyone associated with the case, notes Thaivisa.

Source: INN News

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-08-24
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, bluesofa said:

This is a fully detailed article about an unnamed clinic at an unnamed location, run by someone unnamed, married to else unnamed who was selling some type of unnamed specific cream that an unnamed customer complained about.

I feel so much wiser. Yours sincerely, unnamed.

Do you remember what happened to last person who raided clinic and named the owner and the clinic and everything else?

In case you unsure, he is now keeping dust away  at PM office 😉

• Haha 1

With all the raids and consumer protection i still do not understand how whitening creams are sold through out the country in every 7-11 and big c store.

Surely by now Thai experts would know and understand there is no cream that turns black skin into white

Filorga  is a well known product that has passed all the safety tests etc in Europe, sold openly everywhere. Those in the picture might be cheap fake copies, hence the article. 

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, bluesofa said:

This is a fully detailed article about an unnamed clinic at an unnamed location, run by someone unnamed, married to else unnamed who was selling some type of unnamed specific cream that an unnamed customer complained about.

I feel so much wiser. Yours sincerely, unnamed.

It's amazing what brown paper folded correctly and containing the correct ingredients can do, some people have immediate loss of memory and identification recall - it  must be such a worry for some to suffer this infliction. 

Edited by Artisi

3 hours ago, Bluespunk said:

That term in itself is a lie. 

You can’t reverse or prevent ageing. 

Come on, don't be too serious, you know Thai people are different to us farangs. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Bluespunk said:

That term in itself is a lie. 

You can’t reverse or prevent ageing. 

3 hours ago, bluesofa said:

Not necessarily. It relies on gullibility, just the same as whitening cream.

I don't know about this. I know a very busty Thai woman and sometimes I call her Mommy. 

• Haha 1