Wife of Thai celebrity under the spotlight after raid at clinic

rooster59

Wife of Thai celebrity under the spotlight after raid at clinic

ส่งตรวจสินค้าคลินิกภรรยาดาราดัง-1.jpg

Image: INN News

Consumer protection police armed with a search warrant seized 300,000 baht worth of products at a clinic after complaints received by a customer. 

The products were anti-ageing creams used to treat things like wrinkles. 

The clinic is run by the wife of a well know Thai actor. 

Pol Lt-Col Surachate Dechaphan of Region 4 consumer protection police said that the owner is yet to provide documentation regarding the seized items. 

They are currently being scientifically examined to determine their constituents.

When the investigation is completed a decision will be made as to whether to close down the clinic or not.

INN News did not name the clinic, its location or anyone associated with the case, notes Thaivisa.

Source: INN News

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-08-24

This is a fully detailed article about an unnamed clinic at an unnamed location, run by someone unnamed, married to else unnamed who was selling some type of unnamed specific cream that an unnamed customer complained about.

I feel so much wiser. Yours sincerely, unnamed.

1 minute ago, Bluespunk said:
34 minutes ago, rooster59 said:

The products were anti-ageing creams

That term in itself is a lie. 

You can’t reverse or prevent ageing

Not necessarily. It relies on gullibility, just the same as whitening cream.

30 minutes ago, Justgrazing said:

Hahahaha .. not forgetting that magic cure's all ill's card that was floating about recently .. 

I bought five of those, which means I can live to be three-hundred-years-old. I have a written money-back guarantee, which should I die prematurely just need to show the receipt.

1 hour ago, bluesofa said:

It relies on gullibility, just the same as whitening cream.

Like many other things,i keep telling Ann if whitening cream would work there would not be a Thai person with dark skin in this whole country.

2 hours ago, bluesofa said:

This is a fully detailed article about an unnamed clinic at an unnamed location, run by someone unnamed, married to else unnamed who was selling some type of unnamed specific cream that an unnamed customer complained about.

They're just trying to avoid an unnamed libel lawsuit associated with an unnamed compensation amount potentially to be filed with an unnamed court, I guess.

2 hours ago, bluesofa said:

Do you remember what happened to last person who raided clinic and named the owner and the clinic and everything else?

In case you unsure, he is now keeping dust away  at PM office ????

With all the raids and consumer protection i still do not understand how whitening creams are sold through out the country in every 7-11 and big c store.

Surely by now Thai experts would know and understand there is no cream that turns black skin into white

3 hours ago, bluesofa said:

It's amazing what brown paper folded correctly and containing the correct ingredients can do, some people have immediate loss of memory and identification recall - it  must be such a worry for some to suffer this infliction. 

3 hours ago, Bluespunk said:

That term in itself is a lie. 

You can’t reverse or prevent ageing. 

3 hours ago, bluesofa said:

Not necessarily. It relies on gullibility, just the same as whitening cream.

I don't know about this. I know a very busty Thai woman and sometimes I call her Mommy. 

4 hours ago, Justgrazing said:

Hahahaha .. not forgetting that magic cure's all ill's card that was floating about recently .. 

Well if the price is higher more chance of reversing aging and then more chance of bankruptcy for buying falsely labelled products. 

What about the 1,000s of make up and products sold in nearly every market in thailand that have come from china and other neighbouring countries.if the Chinese can put melamine in baby milk powder god knows what <deleted> are in those products.

7 hours ago, bluesofa said:

Vanishing cream?

7 hours ago, BestB said:

Do you remember what happened to last person who raided clinic and named the owner and the clinic and everything else?

In case you unsure, he is now keeping dust away  at PM office ????

Sounds like a Big Joke!

Archived