Wife of Thai celebrity under the spotlight after raid at clinic

rooster59

14 hours ago, BestB said:

With all the raids and consumer protection i still do not understand how whitening creams are sold through out the country in every 7-11 and big c store.

Surely by now Thai experts would know and understand there is no cream that turns black skin into white

Where do you find Thai experts?

14 hours ago, BestB said:

With all the raids and consumer protection i still do not understand how whitening creams are sold through out the country in every 7-11 and big c store.

Surely by now Thai experts would know and understand there is no cream that turns black skin into white

Of course there is - it's called brilliant white one-coat emulsion paint.

15 hours ago, BestB said:

I think they include sunscreen. By preventing suntan they make you whiter than you would be otherwise, hence they can get away with the term 'whitening'.

There is also a tremendous placebo value in cosmetics, and playing around with this stuff does keep women quiet.

3 minutes ago, JamesBlond said:

I think they include sunscreen. By preventing suntan they make you whiter than you would be otherwise, hence they can get away with the term 'whitening'.

There is also a tremendous placebo value in cosmetics, and playing around with this stuff does keep women quiet.

I take your point about the use of 'whitening', in an attempt to justify using the word in sunscreen.

I take it the manufacturers carry on using the word for the cream aimed at Thais. How many Thais sunbathe?

They avoid it like the plague, due to their fear of the sun and becoming darker-skinned.

wrinkles ...

My aunt used always Preparation H. 

She is now in her 80's but looks in her 50's.

Haven't seen it in Thailand. Probably the fake clinics won't make any money when this is on the Thai market.

81IPlV5p6jL._SL1500_.jpg

4 minutes ago, Tops said:

wrinkles ...

Haven't seen it in Thailand. Probably the fake clinics won't make any money when this is on the Thai market.

81IPlV5p6jL._SL1500_.jpg

Harsenal! cough.

I bet she used to pile it on thick.

19 hours ago, steffi said:

Go to 34 seconds in on that video.

her celebrity husband, Navin "Tar" Yavapolkul

Wife is founder of Filorga clinic.

Also was in the news for giving away her breast milk.

Also was in the news for giving away her breast milk.

I never got any ???? 

On 8/24/2019 at 4:39 PM, bluesofa said:

Not necessarily. It relies on gullibility, just the same as whitening cream.

here if you all want a laugh............................ i went to a clinic in BkK i think it called hi <deleted> treatment they put this gel on your face then some electric treatment no pain to get rid of wriggles. 10,000 baht later they kept saying to me can you see the diffrents i kept saying NO not at all, complete scam and waste of money. i found the clinic on you tube and tried to make a comment but comments were blocked. what a con 555

wrinkles ...

Haven't seen it in Thailand. Probably the fake clinics won't make any money when this is on the Thai market

Preparation H for wrinkles?---maybe on ass but on face?

Archived