Jump to content
BANGKOK
rooster59

Wife of Thai celebrity under the spotlight after raid at clinic

Recommended Posts

10 hours ago, Bluespunk said:

That term in itself is a lie. 

 

You can’t reverse or prevent ageing. 

Benjamin Button might have something to say about that?

 

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, BestB said:

With all the raids and consumer protection i still do not understand how whitening creams are sold through out the country in every 7-11 and big c store.

 

Surely by now Thai experts would know and understand there is no cream that turns black skin into white

Where do you find Thai experts?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, BestB said:

With all the raids and consumer protection i still do not understand how whitening creams are sold through out the country in every 7-11 and big c store.

 

Surely by now Thai experts would know and understand there is no cream that turns black skin into white

Of course there is - it's called brilliant white one-coat emulsion paint.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

 

I don't know about this. I know a very busty Thai woman and sometimes I call her Mommy. 

 

 

mental age is not the same as chronologic age as we well know on this forum

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, BestB said:

With all the raids and consumer protection i still do not understand how whitening creams are sold through out the country in every 7-11 and big c store.

 

Surely by now Thai experts would know and understand there is no cream that turns black skin into white

I think they include sunscreen. By preventing suntan they make you whiter than you would be otherwise, hence they can get away with the term 'whitening'.

There is also a tremendous placebo value in cosmetics, and playing around with this stuff does keep women quiet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, JamesBlond said:

I think they include sunscreen. By preventing suntan they make you whiter than you would be otherwise, hence they can get away with the term 'whitening'.

There is also a tremendous placebo value in cosmetics, and playing around with this stuff does keep women quiet.

I take your point about the use of 'whitening', in an attempt to justify using the word in sunscreen.

 

I take it the manufacturers carry on using the word for the cream aimed at Thais. How many Thais sunbathe?

They avoid it like the plague, due to their fear of the sun and becoming darker-skinned.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

wrinkles ...

 

My aunt used always Preparation H. 

She is now in her 80's but looks in her 50's.

 

Haven't seen it in Thailand. Probably the fake clinics won't make any money when this is on the Thai market.

 

81IPlV5p6jL._SL1500_.jpg

Edited by Tops
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Tops said:

wrinkles ...

 

My aunt used always Preparation H. 

She is now in her 80's but looks in her 50's.

 

Haven't seen it in Thailand. Probably the fake clinics won't make any money when this is on the Thai market.

 

81IPlV5p6jL._SL1500_.jpg

Harsenal! cough.

I bet she used to pile it on thick.

 

Edited by bluesofa
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, bluesofa said:

Harsenal! cough.

I bet she used to pile it on thick.

 

Nothing like a youthful starfish .. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, steffi said:

 

Go to 34 seconds in on that video.

 

her celebrity husband, Navin "Tar" Yavapolkul

 

Wife is founder of Filorga clinic.

 

Also was in the news for giving away her breast milk.

Also was in the news for giving away her breast milk.

 

I never got any 😞 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/24/2019 at 4:39 PM, bluesofa said:

Not necessarily. It relies on gullibility, just the same as whitening cream.

here if you all want a laugh............................ i went to a clinic in BkK i think it called hi <deleted> treatment they put this gel on your face then some electric treatment no pain to get rid of wriggles. 10,000 baht later they kept saying to me can you see the diffrents i kept saying NO not at all, complete scam and waste of money. i found the clinic on you tube and tried to make a comment but comments were blocked. what a con 555

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

wrinkles ...

 

My aunt used always Preparation H. 

She is now in her 80's but looks in her 50's.

 

Haven't seen it in Thailand. Probably the fake clinics won't make any money when this is on the Thai market

 

 

Preparation H for wrinkles?---maybe on ass but on face?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...