Non-O visa M

Hello everyone, 

just want to check if my knowledge is still correct:

I have a Non-O Visa based on marriage, multiple entry. The visa will expire on the 02 October 2019. If I leave the country before this date I should get another 90 days when re-entering the country. 

Correct?

22 hours ago, FritsSikkink said:

yes and after that you can get a 60 day extension in the country based on being married.

Can you get a 60 extension based on marriage after each 90 re-entry?I go out and re-enter every 90 days on my 1 year m/e visa based on marriage to avoid the money in the bank issue.The 60 day extension would eliminate 2 border runs each year.

Edited by FarFlungFalang
Add Textdd Text

2 minutes ago, Maestro said:

Theoretically yes, but I have seen posts mentioning thst some immigration officials do no allow it.

Cheers Maestro I might try it out on a now and then type of roster,anything to save on the dreaded one page Lao visa stamp!You never know if you never give it a go!

2 hours ago, FarFlungFalang said:

Can you get a 60 extension based on marriage after each 90 re-entry?I go out and re-enter every 90 days on my 1 year m/e visa based on marriage to avoid the money in the bank issue.The 60 day extension would eliminate 2 border runs each year.

yes, you can

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, FarFlungFalang said:

Yes you can.

You can stay for almost 17 months with only 3 border runs and 3 x 60 day extensions.

Your wife must attend for the 60 day extensions, usual documents plus copy of marriage certificate and possible updated Kor Ror 2, available from Amphoe for 20 baht.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Tanoshi said:

Yes you can.

You can stay for almost 17 months with only 3 border runs and 3 x 60 day extensions.

Your wife must attend for the 60 day extensions, usual documents plus copy of marriage certificate and possible updated Kor Ror 2, available from Amphoe for 20 baht.

This is music to my ears thanks everyone.Pity they don't have an ATM type of Update machine to eliminate IO's but I suppose that will come one day.Might even be happy that someone is losing there job.

Edited by FarFlungFalang
Add Text