best phone prepaid

jaffas21

Ive been with dtac for a while, but recently they have gone to the dogs cancelling packages after 3 days sometimes faster.. the other day i saw they actually said in a news article they were going to start prioritizing prepaid deals but im seeing no sign of it,

my deal went from 500  9 maybe less for 4mbps for 30 days to 650 minimum ...thats a fair jump .. im not some rich farang who can laugh at that increase ... ive got a neighbour who pays 800 but hes clearly doing extra classes under the school radar ????????????????????

I want to pay 500 4mbps unlimited for a month .. who is offering anything like this atm? .. Can you send me a screenshot of the deal to take to AIS or true tomorrow.

It needs to be available for new customers atm .. not for existing, once two years ago i got 4 months of 2mbps for 500 baht with true those were the days

thanks

DTAC does.

*104*594# then hitting the Dial key gets you unlimited 4 Mbps for 90 days. 1284 baht(428 baht per month)

If you can receive 10 Mbps with DTAC at your location, they have also a 90 day package for that. *104*598# 1926 baht.

90 days of 1 Mbps for 802.50. *104*591#

For SIM activated prior the 1st of March.

All of the networks changed their prices. In fact DTAC was the last of the major networks to do so.

That is why SIMs activated before the 1st of March are still eligible for the unlimited data packages.

For AIS and Truemove H, it is the 1st of Feb.

If you want to look at what is available for new customers, go to the correct section; INTERNET, COMPUTERS, COMMUNICATION, TECHNOLOGY

52 minutes ago, jaffas21 said:

ah i see .. ok

ok i just subscribed for 3 months ..mind you that is not easily found public knowledge ive never heard of it

thanks guys

Guys? There is just me. ????

A useful main package to apply is the Plearn package. Useful for when there are gaps between applying a new package.

For a one time payment of 30 baht you get;

• Free internet at 64kbps to prevent data leakage
  • All networks 0.69 baht / min
  • 30 baht / time
  • Press *103*55*9# dial

You don't need it right now, as you have an unlimited data add-on package. But if there is a time wherein you are not ready to apply a new package, that will prevent you for being charged for using data without a package being applied.

New SIM deals for SIM purchased in August;

DTAC;

Buy a new SIM and within seven days, apply;

*104*430# for 31 GB @ 4 Mbps, 100 baht per month. 

*104*100# for 101 GB @ 4 Mbps, 200 baht per month. 

*104*131# for 131 GB @ 4 Mbps, 250 baht per month.

After the first month, you can continue the package for up to 12 months by applying;

*104*433# for 31 GB @ 4 Mbps, 100 baht per month. 

*104*111# for 101 GB @ 4 Mbps, 200 baht per month. 

*104*133# for 131 GB @ 4 Mbps, 250 baht per month.

for months 2 until 12.

AIS;

Pick up a new AIS 4G SIM(The ONE SIM or Super Social are good choices) and within seven days of opening, add at least 200 baht and then apply the code *777*909# 

That will get you 110 GB per month, capped at 4 Mbps(0.5 MB/s) for 200 baht per month.

Alternatively 32 GB, capped at 4 Mbps(0.5 MB/s) for 100 baht per month via *777*918#

Truemove H;

Pick up a new Truemove H 4G SIM and within a day of opening, add at least 200 baht and then apply the code *900*9605# for 100 GB per month, capped at 4 Mbps(0.5 MB/s) for 200 baht per month. Free calls are included.

Alternatively 30 GB, capped at 4 Mbps(0.5 MB/s) for 100 baht per month via *900*9604#

Obviously not for you, now that you have applied an unlimited pack.

I am using line mobile since 3 months no contract free sim my package is 329.99 baht 

40 GB 600 min doing well so far 

can not beat this deal

technically its d.    t.      a.    c.     n et.   work

check out linemobile.com

10 baht discount for every reference phone number if he switches to line mobile 

Archived