Jump to content
BANGKOK
Nyezhov

My recent Swampy entry

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

Seems you have never flown business class.

Can you please sent me the address of your crystal ball manufacturer or Private detective agency or whatever you are using to gather your erroneous info on my flying habits.   I want the info so that I can avoid them.    

Nowhere in my post did I say anything about what class of flying I use, and it is none of your business, I was merely pointing out that not everyone flies that way.  Even why I do fly on whichever Class I still want to spend as little time as possible in Airports, no matter the standard/quality of any facilities.

I would suggest you stick to facts before jumping on your high horse and looking down your slimy nose at others who you assume to be inferior to you even though you have no facts to base your snooty comments on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Nyezhov said:

Well yah, but sprayed water is innocuous and harmless 

 

Please don't tell me that YOU do an internal cleanse...those things have an odd shape it must hurt.

I won't, as the concept is evidently too difficult for your pusillanimous psyche.......

Yet you are probably an excellent KY customer.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

I won't, as the concept is evidently too difficult for your pusillanimous psyche.......

Yet you are probably an excellent KY customer.....

never go anwhere without a tube!

 

I remember my first (or maybe it was second) divorce when my lawyer came in and said "well here is your wifes settlement proposal" and he laid a tube af KY on the table. I told him he should quit his day job........

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SteveK said:

It wouldn't surprise me at all that Stalin liked to eat chilli con carne without the carne, and without the flavour. Maybe that was what made him so angry.

Dude you rock! 🙂 🙂 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Handsome Gardener said:

How did you know the IO was giving the people in front of you a hard time when you have to stand 50 metres behind them ?

A comment likes that leads me to beleive you have never been to Swampy Immigration. Even the far lanes arent more than 10 meters from the qeue. and the near lanes? Three giant steps.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

A comment likes that leads me to beleive you have never been to Swampy Immigration. Even the far lanes arent more than 10 meters from the qeue. and the near lanes? Three giant steps.

You're a very knowledgeable and respected member of the TV community, but a bit of friendly advice: those bottles of SangSom and Siam Sato are for the bar ladies, not for someone with an education like you so lay off a bit please!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, carlyai said:

Origionally it was a swampy delta full of olive trees. It still is, minus the olive trees. That's Kruntep I mean. Suvarnabhumi came w a y after the name Swampy.

Bangkok comes from Bang Makok, meaning "place of olive plums". But that refers to the city, Suvarnabhumi was far away. The name of the airport comes from ancient Sanskrit and connects to old Hindu-Buddhist culture.

 

The nickname Swampy is most likely just a reference to the land the airport was built on, known locally as Nong Ngu Hao, or "cobra infested swamp". 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Nyezhov said:

A comment likes that leads me to beleive you have never been to Swampy Immigration. Even the far lanes arent more than 10 meters from the qeue. and the near lanes? Three giant steps.

I was clearly exaggerating - but of the hundred or so times I have been there I wouldn't have the faintest idea of the conversation going on in front of me - especially as I can only see their backs and barely the top of the head of the IO if they got out of the way.

 

Not important but sloppy embellishment

 

 

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Handsome Gardener said:

I was clearly exaggerating - but of the hundred or so times I have been there I wouldn't have the faintest idea of the conversation going on in front of me - especially as I can only see their backs and barely the top of the head of the IO if they got out of the way.

 

Not important but sloppy embellishment

 

 

I can't help that you are vertically challenged and non observant. And one doesn't need even to speak Thai to know when someone is getting a passport reaming, especially when one is next in line. Especially further when ones senses are attuned to the IO, for reasons beaten to death on this forum. And by using the words embellishment you are calling me a liar.

 

Probably from mommy's basement outside Thailand besides.

 

Accordingly, join my ignore list. Have a splendid time if you ever get here.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, SteveK said:

You're a very knowledgeable and respected member of the TV community, but a bit of friendly advice: those bottles of SangSom and Siam Sato are for the bar ladies, not for someone with an education like you so lay off a bit please!

Perhaps you should lay off the bottles mate

84206042.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...