Discount travel packages offered at 25th Thai International Travel Fair

rooster59

Discount travel packages offered at 25th Thai International Travel Fair

supawadee wangsri

bf0a2fb9ae2a03272332cdbc76da410b_small.jpg

BANGKOK, 24 August 2019 (NNT) - Those who are looking for a tour package or travel promotion mustn’t miss this event - The “Thai International Travel Fair (TITF) 2019” which offers comprehensive domestic and international travel services. The Ministry of Tourism and Sports is still confident that the number of tourist arrivals and revenue in 2019 will meet its target.

The 25th TITF at Impact Muang Thong Thani will run until 25th August, 2015. At the event, there are tour operators offering special promotions including tour packages, hotel deals, resorts, air tickets at special prices, car rentals, cruise and travel insurance. Information on tourist attractions is also being provided. There are more than 1,200 booths selling quality community products.

Registered visitors have a chance to win an MG 3D car and two other prizes for every 1,000 baht spent at the event. It is expected that there will be at least 200,000 visitors and cash flow of not less than 400 million baht.

Mr. Phiphat Ratchakitprakarn, Minister of Tourism and Sports, said today that Thai tourism still grows continually despite the baht’s appreciation and the global economic slowdown because Thailand has strong tourism appeal which includes the beauty of its tourist attractions and trustworthiness of its tourism services. He expressed his confidence that the number of foreign tourist arrivals will meet the target of 40-41 million people, generating at least three trillion baht.

nnd.jpg

-- © Copyright NNT 2019-08-25

Sorry, but this Travel fair is not that good. Better I guess will be "Thai Tiew Thai" next weekend. I was actually there and was disappointed because normally I go to "Thai Tiew Thai" which in the past always was much bigger and a lot more deals.

So will see next week, as this year they changed the location as Queen Sirikit is under renovation. So this year this Exhibition will be at Bitec Bagna.

45 minutes ago, legend49 said:

Dont need these travel shows any more blame TM 30.

From what I saw this travel fairs are mainly made for Thais and not for foreigners. As I saw there only 2 other foreigners. The rest was packed with Thais!

And most advertise are made in Thai script there are not that many things written in English. So they are not interested in Foreigners as the main will be Thai anyway. But always nice as sometimes can find some good deals.

For me it's always the nice buffet Voucher (Thai Thiew Thai) from some Hotels which are extremely Cheap compare to the normal prices.

Archived