Squabbles erupt as G7 leaders open summit in French resort

rooster59

3 hours ago, DannyCarlton said:

90% of the trolling smiley faces come from Brexiteers. Nauseous posts more than the rest of us put together. Man child.

No its by the many EU posters who are not even British, the anti British brigade.

Do a but of notation analysis and you will see.

In fact there are more non Brits on these threads than there are in London town. No wonder Essex has an influx of Londoners.

4 minutes ago, Laughing Gravy said:

No its by the many EU posters who are not even British, the anti British brigade.

In fact there are more non Brits on these threads than there are in London town. No wonder Essex has an influx of Londoners.

Only in the mind of a very confused individual is being pro-EU same as being anti-British. I'm not a Brit and not in the EU but I'm pro both.

A strong EU with GB as a member is overwhelmingly beneficial to the population of Europe and a tremendously positive and much needed factor in world politics.

10 minutes ago, Laughing Gravy said:

I've done the analysis and we'll have to disagree on that.

Not many cockney accents in South Ilford these days.

26 minutes ago, Laughing Gravy said:

Typical Brexiteer little Englander arrogance "Only Brits are entitled to hold and express an opinion!"

This is an open forum; as a mod said in another thread after deleting posts such as yours, any and all members are entitled to post in any and all topics.

Before you comment; I'm British and live in the UK; do you? You uninformed comment about London suggests not. 

42 minutes ago, Laughing Gravy said:

You are right there the lackeys of the EU. Eire is being used and abused and so many posters on here, actually think Leo is in control.

When he has to do a u turn and i am sure it will be spun as Leo fully agrees what will you say then. Unification. I see you are dreaming.

Eire made sure all eu govts understood their concern after the brexit vote and ensured they formed part of any final deal.

Only in the mind of a very confused individual is being pro-EU same as being anti-British. I'm not a Brit and not in the EU but I'm pro both.
A strong EU with GB as a member is overwhelmingly beneficial to the population of Europe and a tremendously positive and much needed factor in world politics.

There lays the flaw, a strong EU which is far from the truth.

Believe all the faux EU unity propaganda you like, reality is quite different.

GB is the equivalent of at least 10/12 smaller MS states leaving this so called harmonious bloc, I make no secret I’m Pro Europe but dislike the EU autocratic arrogance if anyone tries to challenge them.

As for the G7 squabbles, hardly unexpected & Macron should be used to this stuff with weeks of gillet protests within his own country due to his failure as a President.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

13 hours ago, TopDeadSenter said:

Tragic to see this cabal fall apart so dramatically. It all looked so good on paper. Oh well. Never mind. I hope news that Boris is not going to be gifting the lads that 30 billion quid didn't ruffle any feathers and contribute to the squabbling.

Don’t worry when Donald is shown the door in 2020 the new potus will work hard to undo the damage Donald has created yes we here in America will have to eat a lot of crow so be it it’s better than this for us and the world as far as Boris you brits can get rid of a failed pm easyer than us with our system correct?

4 hours ago, Laughing Gravy said:

Ah, yes. Back in 1990 I moved to Romford from my native Newcastle to take a job on the railway, following Norman Tebbit's advice. I was 18 and had no prospects at home.

I didn't care much for the 'Northern Interloper' tag I found pinned on me by some and found Stratford more agreeable than the YMCA at Romford. East London(ers) tooked after me. I was more at home in Manor Park than in Wickford any day.

Let Essex have their 'true Londoners', as they back further and further into their enclave...

4 hours ago, Morch said:

The drama potential just went up...

Iran's Zarif lands in France's Biarritz, talks with U.S. not on agenda

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-g7-summit-iran-zarif/irans-zarif-lands-in-frances-biarritz-talks-with-u-s-not-on-agenda-idUSKCN1VF0KO

Good if it is true.

The so-called leaders of the world should take more care of peace in the World.

7 hours ago, Tug said:

Don’t worry when Donald is shown the door in 2020 the new potus will work hard to undo the damage Donald has created yes we here in America will have to eat a lot of crow so be it it’s better than this for us and the world as far as Boris you brits can get rid of a failed pm easyer than us with our system correct?

Rodger wilco over and out.

6 hours ago, Morch said:

The drama potential just went up...

Iran's Zarif lands in France's Biarritz, talks with U.S. not on agenda

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-g7-summit-iran-zarif/irans-zarif-lands-in-frances-biarritz-talks-with-u-s-not-on-agenda-idUSKCN1VF0KO

DT and BoJo at the same summit competing to be Top Clown.  Then Macron pulls this one, catching DT completely off-guard.

"In your face, mon ami!"

Strictly my opinion, I think if DT was on better terms with his own military and intelligence communities they would have tipped him off.  2+ years of insults, ridiculous accusations etc will not earn you any respect.

I also suspect the Israelis monitor Zarif's international travel as well, but they learned first-hand DT is himself a security risk

9 hours ago, Laughing Gravy said:

There are many reasons why people move out of the city; more to do with upward mobility than so called 'white flight.'

It's been going on for years. In many suburban towns in the Home Counties, not just Essex, large housing developments were built in the 1950s to take the overflow from London. Indeed, going back to Essex, Basildon was designated a 'New Town' in 1949 and many Londoners moved out to the new houses being built there.

London has been welcoming immigrants and refugees for centuries Two examples being the Protestant Huguenot silk weavers fleeing persecution in Catholic France in the 17th century, Jews fleeing persecution in Czarist Russia in the 19th and Nazi persecution in the 20th. Indeed, at one time Spitalfields, now home to a large population of Bengali origin, was known as 'Little Jerusalem.'

As these immigrants became more prosperous they moved to more up market areas, and whilst you would find it difficult to distinguish a Huguenot from any other Londoner these days, a trip to areas such as Stamford Hill will tell you a very different story regarding the Jewish population.

Yet no one, apart from a few ultra right wing nut jobs, says these people aren't British and have pushed true Londoners out of the city.

Maybe it's because, unlike the immigrants from the West Indies and South Asia, their skin is white?

Archived