BANGKOK
thairookie

Is 30 baht shuttle bus from Hua Hin bus station still available?

I'm new to HH and will be making my maiden trip next month.  I plan to take a RRC bus from Swampy Airport to Hua Hin bus station, which I understand is located near the Airport.

I understand RRC via Bell Travel provides shuttle bus to the hotel, but one has to pay 100 baht more, bearing in mind booking online will incur another 50 baht.

I read from many websites that one can catch a bus from the HH bus station to Clock Tower for 30 baht.  Is it still available ?  Where exactly is the 30 baht bus located ?

Thank you for sharing.

That bus will cost you 100 baht, not just to clock tower, but to other places in

Hua Hin.  30 baht may have been 10 years ago.

Geezer

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, Stargrazer9889 said:

That bus will cost you 100 baht, not just to clock tower, but to other places in

Hua Hin.  30 baht may have been 10 years ago.

Geezer

100 baht is the one by Bell that will take you to hotel.  I'm referring to the one that brings you to Clock Tower only.  Is it a green bus ?

Edited by thairookie

8 minutes ago, thairookie said:

100 baht is the one by Bell that will take you to hotel.  I'm referring to the one that brings you to Clock Tower only.  Is it a green bus ?

i will show you where to get the green 10 baht bus after i finish eating breakfast.

• Haha 1

Its a songthaew i wish you a pleasant trip

51 minutes ago, thairookie said:

I read from many websites that one can catch a bus from the HH bus station to Clock Tower for 30 baht.  Is it still available ?  Where exactly is the 30 baht bus located ?

Walk outside to the main road, wave the songtaw down.

I'm sure it was only 15bht.

2 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Walk outside to the main road, wave the songtaw down.

I'm sure it was only 15bht.

it does not run that far north. almost done eating.

56 minutes ago, thairookie said:

catch a bus from the HH bus station to Clock Tower for 30 baht.

what is your final destination?

On 8/25/2019 at 12:55 PM, NCC1701A said:

what is your final destination?

I have booked and paid 100 baht for Bell to bring me to hotel.

The problem now is Bell doesn't pick you up at hotel. I will be putting up at hotel near Clock Tower. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Note that the free shuttle bus from the HH bus station goes to the Clock Tower but there is no return service. So you will have to get a taxi to return to the bus station.

• Like 1

yes free bus to clock tower - but he wont let you get off before clock tower.  at least he wouldnt with me.  if you want to get off before clock tower you have to pay the 100 baht 🙂

• Like 1

3 hours ago, UKJASE said:

yes free bus to clock tower - but he wont let you get off before clock tower.  at least he wouldnt with me.  if you want to get off before clock tower you have to pay the 100 baht 🙂

That is correct I went on the free minibus to the clock tower and asked the driver to drop me off at the end of my soi (about halfway but still on the highway.

If I got off there the charge was B100. But for me to continue to the clock tower it was free.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lancelot01 said:

That is correct I went on the free minibus to the clock tower and asked the driver to drop me off at the end of my soi (about halfway but still on the highway.

If I got off there the charge was B100. But for me to continue to the clock tower it was free.

Sounds more complicated than Game of Thrones!