Best website for Premiereship football

localexpat

Hello

Hope this is the right forum

I used Being Sports last season

https://connect-th.beinsports.com/en

To watch Premiership football in HD last season.

I came home to Thailand ready to subscribe again but could not see where they were showing the premiership, on FA cup and what they called "Other" football. Pity as it was problem free.

Could anyone advise if Bein does indeed not cover the premiership now, and if so is there other websites I can pay to watch the premiership in HD live.

Thanks in advance

no more bein this year went back to True, they have a football package, sometime ago there was a post about it but you could try to visit their site truevisions.com,  good luck

Hello

thanks for you advise

Do not want to be picky, but, True is out for me as I would need to buy their minimum package about 20, 000 Baht and only have premiereship

Footybite is interesting, I presume free, so it might have a big stress factor, buffering etc

I can across

BCE – Biggest Center of Entertainment

Cost for a month is 15 usd, review seems good, anyone had any experience of this?

I also use Footybite , but you need to know the tricks how to make it work . I use the Acestream application and look for streams with less buffering. Of course you also need a fast internet line. 

19 hours ago, Essex Reject said:

Exactly. Thanks for the confirmation (in football terms of course)

If we are being accurate it is Premier League, not Premiership. I believe it was called the Premiership for a couple of years, and stuck with a few people ????

I think rugby's top division is called the Premiership. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/26/2019 at 1:32 PM, localexpat said:

Hello

thanks for you advise

Do not want to be picky, but, True is out for me as I would need to buy their minimum package about 20, 000 Baht and only have premiereship

Footybite is interesting, I presume free, so it might have a big stress factor, buffering etc

I can across

BCE – Biggest Center of Entertainment

Cost for a month is 15 usd, review seems good, anyone had any experience of this?

It costs a fraction of what you say. If you have a mobile from them and the tv package you can get it cheaper, just ask the True people in one of the malls. I switched my mobile from AIS to them last year and I pay around 600THB per month for calls, 4g and their Premier League football package.

Archived