Any red flags?

Hi,

I’ll be traveling to Bangkok next month where I’ll stay a couple of days before flying to China. I’ll travel around China for around three weeks. After that, I’ll be back in Bangkok, and I’ll have one week more before catching my flight back home. I’m planning to go to one of the neighboring countries. Later I’ll fly again to Bangkok to fly back home. In total, it will be three entries in the country. Will this raise any red flags with immigration at Suvarnabhumi?

Thank you.

29 minutes ago, AlexRich said:

I’d be surprised if you had any issues ... you are moving around a lot and not staying long in Thailand during any period. I’d qualify that if you have an extensive history of long stays in Thailand.

Thank you.

The only thing they have on record is my first backpacking trip to Thailand last year that lasted for 28 days.

Edited by DPLPT
Misspelling

No problem. They are targeting people who live in Thailand on tourist visa. Thai immigration officers can spot them from their entry patterns and visa history. These people are mostly remote workers, some earn good amount of money and others dabble in various online businesses.

Edited by onera1961