Most young Thais favour Future Forward party – Super Poll

webfact

Most young Thais favour Future Forward party – Super Poll

ffp.jpg

Most younger generation Thai people favour the Future Forward party, while older Thais prefer the Palang Pracharat party, especially Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha, said Mr. Noppadol Kannikar, director of the Super Poll Research Office, citing its latest opinion poll results.

Super Poll gauged the opinions of 1,616 respondents between August 10th and 24th and the poll results are as follows.

9% of respondents under 20, 67.4% of respondents aged 20-30, 50.3% of respondents aged 31-40 favor the Future Forward Party. The older they are, the less they favour the party.

6% of the respondents aged over 51 prefer the Palang Pracharat party, while only 33.3% of people aged 41-50 favour the party against only 4.8% of people under 20.

The poll shows the two generations of Thai people have different preferences when it comes to political parties, said Noppadol, adding younger people may have bad experiences with some corrupt officials, which has left a bad impression in their minds.

The poll also shows 77.6% of respondents under 20 and 68.7% of respondents aged 20-30 disagree with Prime Minister Prayut doubling as leader of the Palang Pracharat party. This compares with 50.4% of the 31-40 age group and 56.5% of the 41-50 age group and 53.6% of the older group preferring the prime minister hold the two posts.

Full story: https://www.thaipbsworld.com/most-young-thais-favour-future-forward-party-super-poll/

thaipbs.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai PBS 2019-08-26

3 minutes ago, webfact said:

The poll shows the two generations of Thai people have different preferences when it comes to political parties,

The younger Thais are, thankfully, getting better educated than their elders, a good thing.  

4 minutes ago, webfact said:

The poll shows the two generations of Thai people have different preferences when it comes to political parties, said Noppadol, adding younger people may have bad experiences with some corrupt officials, which has left a bad impression in their minds.

How about a more likely reason: Younger people may not yet have become corrupted in their views, unlike the older generation.

"The poll shows the two generations of Thai people have different preferences when it comes to political parties"

And apparently also have no knowledge of Pheu Thai.

They don't get a mention with regard to "preferences".

This comment blatantly managed/manipulated:

"When asked, however, about Pheu Thai MPs wanting to defect to the government camp, 53.14% of the respondents rejected the idea on the grounds that they are selfish and do not have a clear political standpoint."

Somebody must "prefer" them, given the number of votes they got in the election:

PTP 7,881,006

PPP 8,441,274 

FFP 6,330,617

House of Representatives (Thailand) - Wikipedia

2 hours ago, Enoon said:

"The poll shows the two generations of Thai people have different preferences when it comes to political parties"

And apparently also have no knowledge of Pheu Thai.

They don't get a mention with regard to "preferences".

This comment blatantly managed/manipulated:

"When asked, however, about Pheu Thai MPs wanting to defect to the government camp, 53.14% of the respondents rejected the idea on the grounds that they are selfish and do not have a clear political standpoint."

Somebody must "prefer" them, given the number of votes they got in the election:

PTP 7,881,006

PPP 8,441,274 

FFP 6,330,617

House of Representatives (Thailand) - Wikipedia

The young ones see the PTP for what it is a corrupt bunch of people just like those in the current government and like FFW who in their eyes is not corrupt yet. Its a good sign for the future.

As for PTP MP's defecting just shows how corrupt they are only in it for themselves. But that was clear from the start, I am sure if the situation was different people from the now ruling parties would defect too. All in the name of money.

The younger Thais are going to eventually change this nation. They are progressive, and some of them are activists and truly want change. They are the best hope of getting rid of the hapless, incompetent and nearly useless army once and for all. I believe it will happen. It is going to take awhile, and there might be some blood shed in the process. The army will not go away easily. But, they are not serving or benefitting the people, most of the Thai people know what, and big changes are in store for Thailand in the future, if you get my drift. 

8 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

The younger Thais are going to eventually change this nation. They are progressive, and some of them are activists and truly want change. They are the best hope of getting rid of the hapless, incompetent and nearly useless army once and for all. I believe it will happen. It is going to take awhile, and there might be some blood shed in the process. The army will not go away easily. But, they are not serving or benefitting the people, most of the Thai people know what, and big changes are in store for Thailand in the future, if you get my drift. 

There will be blood, sooner or later.

Societies across the world don't realise how powerful they are when they come together against evil.

You see a lot of the Thai Chinese saturating Thai social media trying to undermine the protesters in HK.

They are afraid that the Thais may follow suit

The younger generation is digital savvy. They know what "the true state of the nation is" and aren't afraid to rock the boat. After all, they have a whole life ahead of them and want better. The older ones are already half expired and just put up and shut up.

No doubt the younger generation are tuned into the HK situation and will quite possibly follow suit in due time.

being educated the younger generation are aware of the corruption inside the ptp, ppp etc and what they have done so are voting for the party that rejects corruption and want to bring Thailand forward. You will also find that older thais with good educations are also looking at future forward as well, hopefully they will continue to build support and eventually win an election  and start Thailand on the right course

2 hours ago, robblok said:

The young ones see the PTP for what it is a corrupt bunch of people just like those in the current government and like FFW who in their eyes is not corrupt yet. Its a good sign for the future.

As for PTP MP's defecting just shows how corrupt they are only in it for themselves. But that was clear from the start, I am sure if the situation was different people from the now ruling parties would defect too. All in the name of money.

All total mercenaries - willing to swap sides to the highest bidder at a moment's notice!

We have to wait and see about FFP. Noticeable that 3 of their leaders were among the several MP's who failed to declare their assets to the NACC on time.

25 minutes ago, Baerboxer said:

All total mercenaries - willing to swap sides to the highest bidder at a moment's notice!

We have to wait and see about FFP. Noticeable that 3 of their leaders were among the several MP's who failed to declare their assets to the NACC on time.

Begs the question as to why the previous cabinet ministers need not have to declare their assets and liabilities courtesy of a surprised NACC's regulation.  

6 hours ago, Thaiwrath said:

The younger Thais are, thankfully, getting better educated than their elders, a good thing.  

Indeed. Let's hope it will amount to kicking the dinosaurs out before they, like their parents before them, will resign to their "fate".

2 hours ago, Baerboxer said:

So the cases have been heard and the verdict announced?When did this happen?As I was keen to hear the results I've been keeping an eye out but must have missed it. 

9 hours ago, bluesofa said:

How about a more likely reason: Younger people may not yet have become corrupted in their views, unlike the older generation.

Most of the corruption of the young I have witnessed has been by the ruling class, via the state education system. The sooner they grow up in the real world and learn how they have been brainwashed ad conned the better.

1 minute ago, Krataiboy said:

Most of the corruption of the young I have witnessed has been by the ruling class, via the state education system. The sooner they grow up in the real world and learn how they have been brainwashed ad conned the better.

Unfortunately brainwashing is rarely reversible, especially if indoctrinated at an early age. The brain loses it's neuroplasticity when subjected to extreme coersion, such as Thai education system or Chinese communist propaganda (Not surprising both stem from Chinese, they are the masters of brainwashing). I recommend this gem of information: https://www.amazon.com/Brainwashing-Science-Thought-Kathleen-Taylor/dp/0192804960 . It's truly scary.

12 minutes ago, DrTuner said:

Unfortunately brainwashing is rarely reversible, especially if indoctrinated at an early age. The brain loses it's neuroplasticity when subjected to extreme coersion, such as Thai education system or Chinese communist propaganda (Not surprising both stem from Chinese, they are the masters of brainwashing). I recommend this gem of information: https://www.amazon.com/Brainwashing-Science-Thought-Kathleen-Taylor/dp/0192804960 . It's truly scary.

Thanks for the recommendation. Not sure this is an ethnic or regional thing. Wasn't it Aristotle who said, "Give me a child until he is seven and I will show you the man"?

In more recent times we have to thank the likes of Edward Bernaise, Hollywood and the tame mass media for ensuring that the brainwashing process continues throughout adulthood, albiet more subtly.

Escaping the Matrix is a darn sight harder than most people realise, but it can be done. . .  

https://www.nomorefakenews.com/ 

Archived