BANGKOK
ThaivisaSales

Traveling to Thailand with Crypto? Withdraw in cash at local ATM with no extra charge. No card required.

On 9/10/2019 at 9:03 AM, wombat said:

do gold shops in Thailand  take crypto ?

Assuming it is not a scam of sorts, why even consider using it?

Why would anyone use this service? If they ever get all costs end to end below half of one percent  then they will become a viable option.

Den

8 minutes ago, LillyBangkok said:

We will definitely need a Bitcoin ATM like this one in Florida to withdraw Bitcoin into fiat money. Any possibility in Thailand?

https://www.supercryptonews.com/bitcoin-atm-machine/

https://coinatmradar.com/country/211/bitcoin-atm-thailand/

Only this one seems to support selling in Bangkok: https://coinatmradar.com/bitcoin_atm/6967/bitcoin-atm-general-bytes-bangkok-hashbx-global/

Edited by Tayaout

On 11/7/2019 at 5:55 AM, Tayaout said:

I don't care about smokers but most of them throw their cigarettes butt everywhere. No, burying them under the sand doesn't make them disappear. 

Agreed. Nor does throwing them down a drain. Butts need to be disposed of properly.  Being a smoker myself, I carry a small tin with me to put them in to dispose of later. It ain't rocket science!

On 9/24/2019 at 7:34 AM, Sangsomm said:

If you hold crypto, you can exchange it for USDC/DAI/EVX and send to Everex Wallet; which you can either withdraw to your Thai/US/European bank account or via ATM in Thailand. ATM withdrawal in Thailand is cardless, meaning you will use reference codes provided by Everex to withdraw from ATM.

So how does that work at the ATM? Normally to "wake up" the ATM you have to put a card in and then it asks what you want to do. How do you get to the point of entering the code without a card? Is it only some banks that offer ATMs that give you this option? Which ones?

9 minutes ago, Kalasin Jo said:

So how does that work at the ATM? Normally to "wake up" the ATM you have to put a card in and then it asks what you want to do. How do you get to the point of entering the code without a card? Is it only some banks that offer ATMs that give you this option? Which ones?

You don't need ATM card only the code. 

Edited by Tayaout

2 minutes ago, Tayaout said:

You don't need ATM card only the code. 

So you just type in a code. The ATM wakes up and gives you the money? Any ATM with any bank? OK. I'll try it next time!!