Thai man has been drinking his own urine for five years - he's in fine fettle!

webfact

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, thaipod said:

My wife has been using Urotherapy for several years for skin infections etc. There are a lot of people that swear it has work d for them

Your wife probably also believes in ghosts and looks for magical lotto numbers everywhere.

2 minutes ago, dcnx said:

Your wife probably also believes in ghosts and looks for magical lotto numbers everywhere.

Morarji Desai (former Indian PM)

Madonna

Actress Sarah Miles

Some who also use the therapy 

2 hours ago, webfact said:

He said that following health problems five years ago he turned to vegetarianism. His weight went from 100 kilograms to normal. 

So much <deleted> in this  article its incredible. 

So he was a fat <deleted> eating junk food and way too  much of it who probably  took  no exercise as  well, = the truth.

2 hours ago, thaipod said:

There are a lot of people that swear it has work d for them

Whatever happened to scientific reasoning, oh  I forgot in the "new  world" of every  bloggers an expert!

Tell ya  what eating yer own <deleted> makes you more  attractive to women/men /dogs , cures  cancer and helps yer <deleted>/tits  grow  bigger as  well as making you four times as  lucky.

2 hours ago, Thaifriends said:

I need to loose some 5 kgs so how many liters required to drink? ????

Theres a  better faster way, all my friends swear by it even some celebrities have tried it, buy a  meat cleaver and hack of  your  leg  just below the knee, instant 5  kilo wait  loss, its  famous because I "believe" in it and a guy did it  in a  Hollywood  film up a mountain or something, it saved his  life also so it  must work.

1 hour ago, bluesofa said:

Great reporting there! So what's 'normal' for him - 20kg, 125kg, 244kg?

Its  like the "how far" is something when I ask someone...............far,     bloody meaningless, never ceases to amaze me. so is  that back to the big bang dawn of time or 100 metres  then? Saying that my wife doesn't know a  mm from a cm from a metre. Tesco dont do  much better with their tarpaulins saying 4yx3m on the  description????

Whether or not urine has health benefits or not, I really do not know. I am not mocking it; I know that many people swear of it. I never tried and do not want to.

But his argument he has not seen a doctor in 5 years is stupid. Many people havent been to a doctor in 10 years or more.

3 minutes ago, cerox said:

I am not mocking it; I know that many people swear of it.

You should do as we live in a world where "anything" seems to offend everyone these days, that and "respect"  both need a damn good  kicking, feel  offended......tough get over it!

2 hours ago, ylmiri said:

what happen if you are not aware you have an infection in your urinary glands? Are you drinking all the bacteria and virus back into your system?

Anyone knows ?

Don't worry they will all be killed by the chlorine washed meat and vegetables you eat.

21 minutes ago, henry15 said:

Every doctor will tell you that male urine is sterile. So free of bacteria. Drinking boiled water will have the same effect

Male urine is sterile because the prostate destroys the bacteria.

May not be "free" of bacteria once it leaves the bladder if one has a urinary tract infection

very effective indeed,
especially since after drinking this garbage from the gutter, the E.H. Diet (eat half) follows automatically.

So, what's next ??

NO no no, not copro dieting. 
spare me the reading about psychiatrical conditions, disguised as interesting facts of life.

Archived