Thai man has been drinking his own urine for five years - he's in fine fettle!

webfact

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, Thaifriends said:

I need to loose some 5 kgs so how many liters required to drink? ????

If you need to lOse 5 kgs, it's not really how much urine you need to drink. Urine therapy/urotherapy is an ongoing thing. But it works better if you exercise a bit, maintain a plant based diet and drink purified water. My friend drinks every drop she pees, not all at once...stores the excess in the fridge. You WILL come to know how much you need to consume. I would also so a bit of research before I started urine therapy....just sayin'... hope this helps.

16 hours ago, worgeordie said:

You would not wanting to be sitting next to him

on a long journey.

regards Worgeordie

Maybe, maybe not. My pee ( aka urine ) has no smell, and my poo has very little odor. But then, I don't drink beer or hard hard liquor, have been on a plant based diet for as long as I can remember, and drink only purified water. ( sometimes I fall of the wagon when end up at my favourite BOOFEY place.

On 8/26/2019 at 11:16 AM, webfact said:

Thaivisa notes that the story followed one last week in which a poster on Facebook claimed that he put his urine in the broth for noodles sold to his customers. 

A recent article claimed one of Thailand's main attractions was 'world famous street food'. I wonder if this might account for it's popularity?

Archived