Using Paypal in Thailand?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Then it's not a bank Swift code.
It is a swift code because I use the 8 digit code every month from uk nationwide account to Thailand. It seems that the majority of Thai banks are 8 digits. Anyway correct swift code or not I can't add the 9th digit for the routing number required on zoom in order to send PayPal payments to my Thai account. I have been to my krungsri bank to ask this question and they have given me an 3 digit number (branch identifier) to add onto the swift code, however zoom only accepts 1 extra digit.
Extremely frustrated!!

Sent from my DUB-LX2 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

7 hours ago, sefty said:

It is a swift code because I use the 8 digit code every month from uk nationwide account to Thailand. It seems that the majority of Thai banks are 8 digits. Anyway correct swift code or not I can't add the 9th digit for the routing number required on zoom in order to send PayPal payments to my Thai account. I have been to my krungsri bank to ask this question and they have given me an 3 digit number (branch identifier) to add onto the swift code, however zoom only accepts 1 extra digit.
Extremely frustrated!!

Sent from my DUB-LX2 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

I understand the frustration,I am just saying if we are talking about a banks swift code, that code is always 8 digits,and a 9:th digit can't be added.

Archived