Land In Nakorn Si Tammarat

martaway

Does anyone know of land for sale in Nakorn Si suitable for growing Palm ?

Approx 40,000 baht per rai

I know of several parcels of land for sale in the area,

We have land for sale in and around Nakhon

These are 2 properties for sale:

1. 12 rais of land and buildings, chanode land title, near the new Tesco and Walailak university, off of the main road a few minutes from the beach.

Water bottling company, fully equipped and operational.

(reverse osmosis)

post-4012-1174442434_thumb.jpg

Our uncle is selling to join his family in Bangkok. He invested 10 million baht in the equipment. Will sell for 13 million for the company and the land

2. Also, 11 rais across the road, selling for 6 million baht.

post-4012-1174442370_thumb.jpg

more pix:

http://ca.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/gisele_an...nuwat/my_photos

these albums also include pix of 6 rais we have for sale in Khanom, and 9 rais for sale near Sichon

Edited by gisele

I don't know of any land for sale at the moment, although I'm sure there is some. The price you are inquiring about is acceptable. I bought a 8 year old rubber tree farm 12 months ago at 40,000 baht per rai 10 km from Sichon town. Be careful about the ridiculous prices some greedy people are quoting for land prices on this forum. They are a joke. If you have a Thai partner/husband/wife/ friend that is local to the area they will know the real price of land.

Good luck with your persuit.

Roy

Location, location, location

Land conveniently located near the highway or near the beach is of course more expensive than land near the mountains.

For palm or rubber farms, for sure you don't need premium location land which of course sells at a higher price.

Apples and oranges

:o

I don't know of any land for sale at the moment, although I'm sure there is some. The price you are inquiring about is acceptable. I bought a 8 year old rubber tree farm 12 months ago at 40,000 baht per rai 10 km from Sichon town. Be careful about the ridiculous prices some greedy people are quoting for land prices on this forum. They are a joke. If you have a Thai partner/husband/wife/ friend that is local to the area they will know the real price of land.

Good luck with your persuit.

Roy

Many thanks for the reply Roy.

May i ask how many rai you purchased ? and how near to the beach is it ?

My gf comes from NST.There does appear to be a big variation in land prices.

Where she lives it is around 300,000 baht per rai.

If you hear of any land around 40,000 per rai please message me.

regrads, Martin

1. 12 rais of land and buildings, chanode land title, near the new Tesco and Walailak university, off of the main road a few minutes from the beach.

(reverse osmosis)

Our uncle is selling to join his family in Bangkok. He invested 10 million baht in the equipment. Will sell for 13 million for the company and the land

more pix:

these albums also include pix of 6 rais we have for sale in Khanom, and 9 rais for sale near Sichon

Hi gisele,

I'm having problems opening the photo link that you posted of your land for sale near Sichon. Not sure what I'm doing wrong but if you can give some pointers on how to get it open it would be appreciated. Can you tell me exactly where the land is situated, what title it has and what price you are asking. Just curious to know if we are comparing the same types of apples and oranges.

Thanks

Roy

(reverse osmosis)

more pix:

Hi gisele,

I'm having problems opening the photo link that you posted of your land for sale near Sichon. Not sure what I'm doing wrong but if you can give some pointers on how to get it open it would be appreciated. Can you tell me exactly where the land is situated, what title it has and what price you are asking. Just curious to know if we are comparing the same types of apples and oranges.

Thanks

Roy

maybe this version will work better:

:o