Video: "Awww....it's so cute!" Dogs in a pick-up - one on the roof!

webfact

Video: "Awww....it's so cute!" Dogs in a pick-up - one on the roof!

6pm.jpg

Picture: Manager Online

Manager reported on a Facebook video post that showed a Mazda pick-up going along a road in Kanchanaburi in the west of Thailand. 

Two black dogs are in the back of the vehicle and a white one is "admiring the view and taking in the air chilling" on the roof. 

Poster "Sombat Prommacharee" was contacted and said he took the video on his phone while driving along the U-Thong Road in Muang district. 

He said that he was a dog owner himself and that it looked so "naa rak" (cute) that he just had to film it and post on Facebook. How lovely it looked as the dog took in the air, admired the view and chilled, he said. 

He said that it was the first time he had seen this but that a "nong" of his said they knew the driver and he did it every day. 

He surmised that the dogs must be well trained.

No mention was made in the story of possible danger to the dogs or other road users, notes Thaivisa. 

Source: Manager Online

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-08-27

• 2 weeks later...

There was an advert on the tv a couple of years back that had a young girl, maybe 8 or 10 year old, standing in the back of a soft top beemer I think, it was on a wide empty road with mum & dad in the front thinking its all good, how stupid is that then eh Yinn ?? 

It's about time this country woke up to road safety as the majority of our planet has.

I did search for the ad but had no luck, I'm sure someone will have better skills than I ???? 

Archived