Percussion Massage GUn

eezergood

• 7 months later...

They are all horrible (bought 3)...

if you are fine with vibration ok they are fine as are most massager anyway, but if you want percussion then forget it.

basically theres Theragun.. but 600$ i believe... or simply a jigsaw which is fine... a bit heavy but fine.

btw, small request... saw ur post looking for an adapter for my jigsaw, got solid health issue and need one asap, like now, ordered 2 sets online but will take a month, do you have one you can spare?... im in pattaya... can buy it or ship another kind you might want went i receive, got 4 model head tip coming in.

Thanks

yeah... thats not what im saying at all...

what im saying is...

-i WON'T buy anything from lazada as all these massager are total "shi-t" (i bought 3 already)

-the only good ones are Theragun and a jigsaw

-i HAVE a jigsaw too already

-what i DONT HAVE is an adapter head bit to put on the jigsaw

-im asking IF YOU HAVE ONE that you can spare and ship me.

-because i looked on 12+ websites already and ordered 2 sets but shipping will take a month+

-and i need it NOW because i have serious pressing health issue

-so if you are willing to ship me one i can either but it from you send money in your bank account or send you one of mine when i receive it or buy you another one any kind you like but you will receive it in 1 month (these are only 150b and theres 7 models).

-i just really need one RIGHT NOW and theres none in pattaya or with fast shipping.

is that clearer?  ????