BANGKOK
snoop1130

Partial relief on the way for airport arrivals

6 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

yes why start implementing complete solutions to a problem?

wheres the corruption in that?

For a moment it sounded like you were referring to Heathrow...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

I flew in to Swampy on Sunday morning landed at 10.50 am, by  11 .30 am I was on the platform at the  Air Port Rail link station, no problems .

Yes, they where a lot of immigration counters empty , but compared with  two months ago when I left it is a lot better, they seam to have got they bio metric finger printing worked out now. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Came through on friday morning at 8am, not a person there walked straight through, a few counters manned, i came in a month ago at 2pm and spent 90 mins in a immigration line! 

4 hours ago, darksidedog said:

Not before time. I flew out of Swampy two weeks ago and my flight and many others were delayed as it was taking so long to get through immigration. 6 out of 10 counters open! I am flying back at the weekend and am praying I don't see the same nightmare queues coming in, as i had on the way out, but not at all confident in that.

Try that company - I will do same next week - seems they are still able to navigate you through fast lane track: https://www.limousine.in.th/fasttrack.php

• Like 1

Same thing at my favorite happy end soapy the other day...crowded with belly jutting patrons on queue !

6 hours ago, darksidedog said:

Not before time. I flew out of Swampy two weeks ago and my flight and many others were delayed as it was taking so long to get through immigration. 6 out of 10 counters open! I am flying back at the weekend and am praying I don't see the same nightmare queues coming in, as i had on the way out, but not at all confident in that.

Arrived back at 7pm this evening and straight through.....very few flights. I was expecting chaos!

• Thanks 1