In Thailand Burger king is so expensive compared to MdDonald, is it worth the price ?

rech

8 hours ago, SteveK said:

Carls Jr are on Sukhumvit but be warned, they slather their burgers with mayo, which should be illegal in my book.

If ever time travel is invented, the first thing we have to do is go back and kill the inventor of mayonnaise.

I learned to eat drive thru burgers while working in the US, Wendy's triple cheese burger was my favorite. If you didn't want mayo, you said, "No mayo" or if you hate pickles, you'd say "No pickles" when placing your order.

Have you tried that? A helluva lot easier than time travel and homicide, no?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, smutcakes said:

Not all US fast food travels well. I like a Taco Bell when in the US, the one over here is compete garbage.

When BK opened up domestic terminal airside at Suvarnabhumi, my wife and son would place their orders with me before my early Friday evening flight home to Udon from work in Bangkok. If there were no delays, about 1 and half hours between ordering and consumption. I do daddy's hand-built bacon cheese burgers maybe twice a month at home but BK now has two locations in Udon so it's a quick fix when daddy can't be a r s e d.

7 hours ago, HiSoLowSoNoSo said:

In Malaysia the Whopper cheese meal at Burger King cost 15 Ringit = 115 THB, wonder why the same meal is almost double that in Thailand when salaries in Malaysia are higher than in Thailand.

Because Malaysia BK's buns are smaller, fragile, crumbly, rubbish and they serve that beef-bacon aberration as well.

If you need a good burger in KL, there's a Carl's Jr in the Pavilion mall. I discovered it while on a lunch date with a Vietnamese hooker.

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/28/2019 at 12:30 PM, SteveK said:

I remember that in the UK BK meals started getting very expensive, like seven quid and up for a decent meal. Definitely more substantial than what you get at McD. The last time I had a BK was at Don Mueang, it was about 450 baht if I remember correctly, which is over 12 GBP, absolutely stupid price for a fast food meal.

Well I watch cooking shows regularly yesterday I watched about street food in Bangkok

apparently Bangkok has 500.000 street food stalls and the most popular one made

crab omelets at 800 baht a piece you call that cheap? 

Archived