Chiropractor in Chiang Mai

Pronto2

Has anyone had recent experience with a chiropractor in Chiang Mai?  For some perhaps, the first thought would be of Dr. Parry, but I have just been told that he has closed his practice here and returning to England.  So, I'm wondering if there are other options here.  I know that Bangkok has some with good reviews and I would willing to seek treatment there.  If not here in CM, does anyone have any views of chiropractors in Bangkok?

To the best of my knowledge, there are two chiropractors in C.M. now. As you said, Dr. Parry is leaving.

There is a Swiss man, an Osteopath (D.O.) who is a medical doctor. His name is Dr. Marco Bini. There is also a Thai doctor originally from Chiang Mai who left years ago to study and practice in the U.K. He has recently returned to C.M. and opened a practice. He is popular and getting very good reviews. I don't know his name, you will have to search google and facebook.

There is another man who is not a licensed chiropractor who has frequently been recommended on on-line forums for years now by 2-3 of the same guys every time. They must be getting a commission. I would avoid an unlicensed doctor like the plague. He calls himself Khun K...

1 hour ago, elektrified said:

To the best of my knowledge, there are two chiropractors in C.M. now.

Thank you, elektrified.  I appreciate your information.  Am happy to learn about those first two you mentioned.  I recall about the third one and agree with you; am not interested in unlicensed.

Archived