BANGKOK
rooster59

Right on time: Phuket Immigration explain TM30 and TM28 requirements for reporting foreigners

Because I simply don't make to follow all this "Tm" things included "Apps" whatever they are for and who I allow me to ask if anyone know if there are any update/change regarding Tm.28 / Tm.30 in Phuket recently? I also would like to ask specifically because I'm returning myself from Bangkok where I was a week due to surgery and then two weeks R&R in Hua Hin where I stayed at a friends condo. In Bangkok I believe the hospital accommodation reported me (at least they copied my passport) In Hua Hin I reported at Immigration myself (Allow me to mention that IO in Hua Hin was extremely efficient, friendly and seemed to have a very relaxed approach to any address reporting) Btw, I return to same address I have had for 20+ years in Phuket.

Thanks

Felt 

2 hours ago, Felt 35 said:

Because I simply don't make to follow all this "Tm" things included "Apps" whatever they are for and who I allow me to ask if anyone know if there are any update/change regarding Tm.28 / Tm.30 in Phuket recently? I also would like to ask specifically because I'm returning myself from Bangkok where I was a week due to surgery and then two weeks R&R in Hua Hin where I stayed at a friends condo. In Bangkok I believe the hospital accommodation reported me (at least they copied my passport) In Hua Hin I reported at Immigration myself (Allow me to mention that IO in Hua Hin was extremely efficient, friendly and seemed to have a very relaxed approach to any address reporting) Btw, I return to same address I have had for 20+ years in Phuket.

Thanks

Felt 

There are 16 pages in this thread already and your question has been answered several times. I do recall that someone wrote that the TM30 isn't needed in Phuket when travelling inside Thailand and coming back to the last reported address. But who really knows?