Best Nightlife Map Guide in Chiang Mai

davidphil

Chiang Mai now has its chthonic Boswell ? [1]

Another small crawl for mankind, diminished only by the haunting memories of the (now mythic) famous Chiang Mai flesheterias of yore: Grandpa's Last Boner, Whale Belly's Last Stand, and the one-and only Suchart Body-Body Bungee Jump.

~o:37;

[1] Boswell had gonorrhea nineteen times

6 hours ago, stillhereandlovinit said:

So you want a cottaging section adding?

Well CM is the gay retiree capital of Thailand

7 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Nightlife, in Chiang Mai?

:cheesy:

There may be some good things about C M, but nightlife isn't one of them.

My thoughts entirely. Its a town under occupation with the army kicking everybody out of bars about 11pm.  Bahrain is better CM but soon Bahrain and Dubai will be better than Thailand. More Freedom. Good luck to the OP.

19 hours ago, sunnyboy2018 said:

Its a town under occupation with the army kicking everybody out of bars about 11pm.

I've been wondering why I've felt so preoccupied lately.

Is there any bar you can recommend where I would be sure and get a good strong kicking ?

~o:37;

19 hours ago, sunnyboy2018 said:

My thoughts entirely. Its a town under occupation with the army kicking everybody out of bars about 11pm.  

why do you keep writing such nonsense ?

bars close after midnight and the army are nowhere to be seen

I've always wondered why people assume that getting drunk in bars is the only form of nightlife?

Somehow, we've managed to live in Chiang Mai for 18 years, and STILL enjoy the nightlife, and rarely rely upon bars or clubs for it. There are just too many other things to do!

Well, lucky for you FG that you are not a weak-willed alcoholic or you too would be searching each day for a suitable inebriation event.

Yeah some folks take pride in getting home at 5am blind drunk, stagger thru the day and then...do it again.

Maybe i need more compassion for these guys.  I am thankful i'm not one of them.

Sometimes it's good to go to places to get away from happy endings, like Chiang Mai and Hua Hin, well that's where I go when Willy requires a rest from all of that work/pleasure as it can take its toll on him, always maintain Willy after putting him to good use ????

20 hours ago, sanemax said:

why do you keep writing such nonsense ?

bars close after midnight and the army are nowhere to be seen

They close at midnight but are so devoid of customers after 10 pm that one wouldn't notice the difference. I'm referring to the bars on L K Rd. I visited them a few times, but so boring that tv and a cup of tea was more exciting.

I even got as far as enquiring how much a bit of folk dancing would set me back, but declined to pay the stratospheric price. I only wanted to rent her a bit, not pay the vet for an entire herd of sick buffalo.

6 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

They close at midnight but are so devoid of customers after 10 pm that one wouldn't notice the difference. I'm referring to the bars on L K Rd. I visited them a few times, but so boring that tv and a cup of tea was more exciting.

I even got as far as enquiring how much a bit of folk dancing would set me back, but declined to pay the stratospheric price. I only wanted to rent her a bit, not pay the vet for an entire herd of sick buffalo.

yes , prostitute pick-up bars are lacking customers these days , but i thought that be a good thing for the few customers that still visit them , as its not as if you go to pick-up bars to befriend the other men there

On 9/3/2019 at 5:34 PM, sunnyboy2018 said:

My thoughts entirely. Its a town under occupation with the army kicking everybody out of bars about 11pm.  Bahrain is better CM but soon Bahrain and Dubai will be better than Thailand. More Freedom. Good luck to the OP.

What rubbish.

Archived