Retox Lengkee - no more baht buster breakfast

topt

6 hours ago, balo said:

Then the customers musty be really stupid.
Who wants to pay 50 baht for instant Nescafe when you can order a real brewed coffee, made from beans for the same price next door. 

I am happy to pay 99 baht for a breakfast without coffee as long as the same restaurant offer real coffee under 50 baht. 

Sure, me too.

Hate instant coffee.

But the place next door is not showing live sports.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Henryford said:

I was in Hungry Hippo yesterday (every table was full) and they offer a breakfast now for 99 baht which looks every bit as good as the old Retox baht buster.

Well done, as mentioned before, if they meet the market people will come. Thanks for the confirmation. 

16 minutes ago, Henryford said:

I was in Hungry Hippo yesterday (every table was full) and they offer a breakfast now for 99 baht which looks every bit as good as the old Retox baht buster.

They have a photo of it on their website.

Looks pretty impressive and includes refill on the drink.

5 hours ago, jacko45k said:

The Seaside on soi Pothole is trying to downsize and rent off half it's property, I think that is a casualty of the bargain basement places around the corner. 

As I have said, you will see some survive, but many close. 

Yes, it has been discussed, year on year, for a lot of years.  However, in my opinion, this season is the one in which we will see some real changes here. 

34 minutes ago, essox essox said:

I not understand why people go out for a brekkie I just have cornflakes and  a banana with hot milk....does me for long time until lunch then have soup and some bread....

No need to go these brekkie joints...and  pay 

Odd post.... some people like to get up early... a good breakfast might mean they don't need lunch.

Do you have to hurry for school?

3 hours ago, essox essox said:

I not understand why people go out for a brekkie I just have cornflakes and  a banana with hot milk....does me for long time until lunch then have soup and some bread....

No need to go these brekkie joints...and pay. 

Hmmm,

Actually having a hearty breakfast is recommended in many diets.

And hopefully, for most a 99b breakfast is not a budget killer.

But if one is eating cornflakes, soup and bread then I guess it could be out of reach.

Whatever it takes to get thru the day I suppose.

5 hours ago, essox essox said:

I have fruit when I get up but if I am playing golf I then go and have a cooked breakfast which means I don't need to eat until the evening when I get back.

5 hours ago, Henryford said:

5 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

They have a photo of it on their website.

Looks pretty impressive and includes refill on the drink.

The breakfast is a worthy substitute if not actually slightly better. Ate there again this morning before golf but it was a lot emptier than last week (about 9am).

5 hours ago, essox essox said:

Yea 99 baht is kind of expensive....I wish they would lower the price...

• 3 months later...
On 9/16/2019 at 3:50 PM, bkk6060 said:

Hmmm,

Actually having a hearty breakfast is recommended in many diets.

And hopefully, for most a 99b breakfast is not a budget killer.

But if one is eating cornflakes, soup and bread then I guess it could be out of reach.

Whatever it takes to get thru the day I suppose.

Out of reach ? I eat muesli, with yoghurt and protein powder and some frozen berries or mango. Just because someone chooses to make their own breakfast does not mean its out of reach. 99 bt might be cheaper than what i put in my breakfast.

Archived