BANGKOK

As most of you that are discusing my other topic about God know,i am not a believer,but there have been many afterlife experiances,have you heard of one,have you "died" and come back,have you had a supernatural experience?

If you tell me about yours i will tell you about mine, believe me it did happen but i still dont really believe. So you go first

Sent from my SM-A720F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, timendres said:

Tang Mo, who also works at Crazy House, helped me to an ATM, which she seemed to revere as a god.

sorry you are right. Tang Mo. 

• Haha 1

I believe most people that have a unique "other-world" experience...experience of a fraction of a second...obtain a glimpse...then return to reality.

One that I have never forgotten...because I did not want to return to the real world...the greatest peace and feeling of wellbeing ever...I long to return there...👍

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, timendres said:

Tang Mo, who also works at Crazy House, helped me to an ATM, which she seemed to revere as a god.

that makes you and NC brothers lol...

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Puchaiyank said:

I believe most people that have a unique "other-world" experience...experience of a fraction of a second...obtain a glimpse...then return to reality.

One that I have never forgotten...because I did not want to return to the real world...the greatest peace and feeling of wellbeing ever...I long to return there...👍

My all-to-brief experience of "enlightenment" involved the destruction of my ego (the concept of "self") which left me feeling I was just a "reflection" of a single consciousness that pervaded everything. With this, the concept of death disappeared, leaving the question of "who died?"

• Haha 1

Here we go again! Doubtful this thread is gonna have the "legs" like your other one still does. :thumbsup:

Answer: No

• Like 1