Making visa topics better

Nyezhov

Maybe it's just me, but the first thing I look for when I see the ubiquitous "denied entry at the airport" topics is where the posters native country is, and how old he or she is. I think that any such topic or like topic that does not contain that information, tells the membership nothing. Clearly there is a difference between say a 65 year old American as opposed to a 23 year old Nigerian in terms of what happens at immigration. Perhaps a sticky for something can be done so that that information is always provided.

Hopefully, this topic is less nonsensical than the other ones I usually start.

A lot of the time people doing "denied entry" threads leave out the relevant facts so they can play the innocent victim. By the 3rd page it usually comes out that its their 127th straight visit, with no money or onward ticket, previous warnings etc. 

I dont know that age or nationality comes into it, usually its obvious that they are working or living long term on the wrong visa.

WHY DOES it matter if someone is denied entry.??

all of us on here can do NOTHING ABOUT it.

the IMM OFFicers have the right to deny...end of story

For example I AM not interested if a Nigerian is denied entry, he/she must have some kinda record and it flags up on IMM system

4 minutes ago, essox essox said:

WHY DOES it matter if someone is denied entry.??

all of us on here can do NOTHING ABOUT it.

the IMM OFFicers have the right to deny...end of story

For example I AM not interested if a Nigerian is denied entry, he/she must have some kinda record and it flags up on IMM system

Do nothing and they they will come for you soon! It s only a matter time 

Most average Thais attitudes are fine and really they couldn't care less about foreigners as long as they have their somtam and whisky, but there is certainly a xenophobic wind of change coming from those in power (mainly to keep those in power in power!) This is being embraced by immigration IMO not so much by police .but sadly it will filter into schools and things will not get better in the past they could push the "we love the..."  but not so much now so best we hate the farang 

Sadly this joy ride is coming to an end  

Archived