Stay for on-arrival visa

Hello everyone,

I am presently located at Bangkok and having a valid work permit for 1 year. I am staying in a good condo and want to invite my family/friends from India to stay here with me for 10/12 days(Max).

Very recently Thai govt has declared on-arrival visa fee waiver for Indian nationality. My question is that, if they have a confirmed return ticket within 14 days upon arrival, how can I invite my family/friends without booking any hotel for them? Because I wish that they stay with me rather that staying in a Hotel.

Appreciate any help on this topic. Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Rittick

The best way is for them to come as tourists with a return tickets a hotel booking and plenty of money.  The only problem would then be whether they appeared to be tourists To the official at the Port of Entry. 

If you are intending to reveal the fact that you are hosting them then I would recommend that they apply for a visa in their home country. 

Edited by tgeezer
Clarification

Usually for a VOA You must have a valid address in Thailand whether a hotel or apartment that can be verified. 

If they have your Thai telephone number and a letter from you confirming they can stay there, I would expect it to cover things if even asked.