Philippines or Thailand to retire from USA

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
51 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

You'll be able to drink yourself to death for less in the Philippines.

This bottle of San Miguel Gin from 7-11/BizMart was 60 Pesos and it was pretty good too, the tonic cost more than the gin. (Barretto Beach in the background)

gin.jpg

My Grandpa came back from the Great War via Manchester and developed a taste for Gordons whilst in Blighty.

From the moment I was old enough to remember, there was that Wild Boar at Granpas. Silver Martini shakers and all that.. I guess it got to the states in the 30s.

Gordons Gin was the first booze I ever drank. I reckon its cheap gin, but if Im having a gin drink, its still Gordons, 100 years as my family booze.

On 9/22/2019 at 1:07 AM, popeyesretreat said:

speaking from experience I see, is it working out for you? or is this first hand knowledge from your daughter? And the one tooth snaglepuss asked if you were still around Boulder Station, she wants her $5 

Bringing someones family into an internet p***taking session is so declasse, espeically when you have no brolationship with the poster you are responding to. Clearly, you wouldnt have the cojones to say something like that in person due to the consequences, and its telling that you would drag yourself into the real gutter under the cowardice of anonymity.

• 2 weeks later...

for US citizens consideration: as I mentioned before cheapest place to retire is in Florida where my house cost me 300$ a month.

Second strange choice is China where I bought 10 year visa for 250$ and the only trouble is I have to leave country every 2 month for 1 day and I used it multiple times from Hong Kong where you use subway to go to China. Yes, its not for everybody but nobody ever bothered me in China or Hong Kong.

Archived