money seasoning time before extension of stay application

daoyai

3 hours ago, Jingthing said:

No. As indicated they complied by changing the subsequent applications seasoning from 3 months to 2. I don't believe that they changed initial applications from 2 to 3 against the national rules. 

I was talking nationally. There have been reports that some offices haven't made the change from 3 to 2.

I hear you, but I would have thought that they should obey a police order released in February. 

2 minutes ago, Fairynuff said:

Quite right...but remember where you are. 

I know,but they have Immigration officers at every office,even out in the sticks. They should know. I do understand that some of the girls/guys checking your documents needed for the extension are not that well updated.

On September 2, 2019 at 2:11 AM, daoyai said:

I have an oa for many years... so extension based on retirement... had heard it was changed 2 month seasoning

Either you have an O-A visa or you have an extension of stay based on retirement. If you've had an extension for many years, your O-A visa is dead, which is why you need a re-entry permit if you want to leave the country and return.

29 minutes ago, Suradit69 said:

Either you have an O-A visa or you have an extension of stay based on retirement. If you've had an extension for many years, your O-A visa is dead, which is why you need a re-entry permit if you want to leave the country and return.

Sure but the extensions are based on the original visa which is why the need to transfer it when you get a new passport, no visa, no extensions. .... ???? really irrelevant bit of info. but thanks for sharing

On 9/1/2019 at 11:21 PM, Jurg said:

My advise is go and see "Assist Thai Visa", they know the laws, the requirements for your needs, and they do it for you. Yes, you pay them a fee and its done! Much rather do it that way then relying on other peoples opinion.

They do all my visa and immigration work, very excellent and can highly recommend.

Best wishes.

You're giving advise and in the same breath youre saying dont rely on others opinion. LOL

BTW, not sure if the Forum rules allow you to promote companies.

36 minutes ago, VYCM said:

You're giving advise and in the same breath youre saying dont rely on others opinion. LOL

BTW, not sure if the Forum rules allow you to promote companies.

Never trust agents. And you can find every honest visa company/website using Google. And you get reliable info for free. 

Archived