TM30 Online Error Message

After waiting 2 1/2 months I finally got a User ID and password for the TM.30 system.  Thought things then might be simple.  However ...

Let's ignore the fact that the system was unavailable for several hours today (HTTP 500 error).

Let's ignore the fact that the system is mostly in Thai.

My problem is that all my data seem correct.  (OK, it's a bit weird that the checkout date is Buddhist Era, whist all the other dates are "normal".)  However, when I click "Record" I get the world's most helpful error message "Import data in sequence (1) is incorrect".

Is it possible that I'm trying too soon to fill in the form? I only landed at Suvarnabhumi a few hours ago?

If not, is there any way to work out precisely which field the system is objecting to?

After waiting 2 1/2 months I finally got a User ID and password for the TM.30 system.  Thought things then might be simple.  However ...

Let's ignore the fact that the system was unavailable for several hours today (HTTP 500 error).

Let's ignore the fact that the system is mostly in Thai.

My problem is that all my data seem correct.  (OK, it's a bit weird that the checkout date is Buddhist Era, whist all the other dates are "normal".)  However, when I click "Record" I get the world's most helpful error message "Import data in sequence (1) is incorrect".

Is it possible that I'm trying too soon to fill in the form? I only landed at Suvarnabhumi a few hours ago?

If not, is there any way to work out precisely which field the system is objecting to?
I am not sure, but most online forms have the fill-in values set. Like if you have to enter a house registration number you must only enter a number. Similar with dates. If the form expects: 22 March 2019 and you input 22/3/2019 or 22/3/19 or 3/22/2019 then there will be an error.

Go back and make sure you keyed in the correctly formatted data.

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

This error has been encountered by many, reported in a dozen or so threads along with causes and workarounds. I'm too lazy to search for you, but my vaguest recollections...

glitch, wait repeat

browser, try different one

data entry error, try again

try the spreadsheet method. once set-up works 100% of the time

try mobile app, simpler all in English

It has nothing to do with how recently you "landed at Suvarnabhumi". I was able to file online (web) within an hour or so of landing.

Edited by mtls2005