Fake News Center to open by Nov 1st at the latest

webfact

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As a former Fleet Street journalist, I learned the hard way how difficult it is to verify the facts behind any "story".  

If newspapers which employ hundreds of professional journalists are frequently unable to sort  fact and fiction, how on earth can handful of civil servants be expected to do the job?

The Ministry of a Digital Economy and Society is starting to sound and act suspiciously like the Ministry of Truth in George Orwell's prophetic novel 1984, tasked with keeping the public dumbed down and docile with a diet of lies and deceptions.

Of course, nothing like that could ever happen here. . . 

10 minutes ago, natway09 said:

The headline says it all

You mean it's fake new itself?

How far should we go back to look for fake news? This goes back to 2015 and nothing whatsoever has happened regarding it. Our esteemed leader had his name in lights for this piece of fake news:

"A committee chaired by Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha will oversee the operation of the 911 emergency calls."

8 hours ago, kellersphuket said:

what is keeping us here??

seriously, there comes a point when you gotta look at something for what it is.

Thailand is not the country it once was, it has changed for the worse.

Am I the only person here that asks himself daily 'Dude, what the hell are you doing here?'

Surely not.

No I wonder that myself but to go back to the US and have to start all over again I'll just stick around and see what happens next

13 hours ago, webfact said:

Fake News Center to open by Nov 1st at the latest

May be I should apply for a job there. I collected some fake news already:.

1. Prajuth did another oath, this time the complete one,

2. The two incarcerated Burmese will be set free, as the real culprits on Koh Tao confessed that they are the murders of the couple, who had been killed almost five years ago.

If there is a strong demand, I can come up with more fake news,

22 hours ago, fxe1200 said:

May be I should apply for a job there. I collected some fake news already:.

1. Prajuth did another oath, this time the complete one,

2. The two incarcerated Burmese will be set free, as the real culprits on Koh Tao confessed that they are the murders of the couple, who had been killed almost five years ago.

If there is a strong demand, I can come up with more fake news,

Do you have a work permit for that job ????

On 9/2/2019 at 4:30 PM, Jimdandy said:

Oh no! You mean that hearsay about the Thai Space program is fake news?

Thats a true story the Thai space program was started by Taxin he sent a Thai astronaut and a monkey into space, if you want to know more let me know 

On 9/3/2019 at 7:07 PM, ChipButty said:

Thats a true story the Thai space program was started by Taxin he sent a Thai astronaut and a monkey into space, if you want to know more let me know 

He sent the wrong monkey or maybe he should have expanded it and sent a bunch of monkeys up all the way to Mars

Archived