bx.in.th alternative

Tayaout

4 minutes ago, Ks45672 said:

I get better prices on localbitcoins.com ,haven't been using BX for ages but still sorry to see them go

Everytime I check localbitcoins I get like 3-5% less. Maybe because I never market sell on bx.in.th or my timing. 

I only noticed that bx,in,th is closing down (very fast!) about 15 minutes ago. Had to sell everything and will now transfer my money back to my bank account. Looks markets are crashing on bx.in.th.

11 minutes ago, Dario said:

I only noticed that bx,in,th is closing down (very fast!) about 15 minutes ago. Had to sell everything and will now transfer my money back to my bank account. Looks markets are crashing on bx.in.th.

Pretty nice since I had some THB laying around that I will cashout to BTC. 

29 minutes ago, Tayaout said:

They don't have a Bitcoin option. Seems like we need to convert to ethereum first. I will probably test them soon. 

Yes, the wallet accepts EVX and DAI. First convert crypto to EVX or DAI and then transfer to the wallet. 

My BX account is empty, I only really use it for buying or selling and not very often.

I wonder why they are closing, it's very odd to just close a business like this.

Normally you would sell a business that's spent years building a good name, you don't just shut it down because you don't want to continue.

I wonder if it's driven by regulatory changes.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ukrules said:

I wonder if it's driven by regulatory changes.

I was thinking the same thing. I'm pretty sure the site was very lucrative. I've seen the same thing happen with an exchange in Canada but they were bought by Kraken. 

Maybe the Govt fees to renew the digital exchange license for 2020 is too expensive & not worth it. Hope Binance steps in & buys BX so that we can continue with it

There are a few people talking about bitkub & satang pro.. has anyone heard of these two? Saw their sites.. hardly any volume & site is very slow.. bitkub has alot of coins & looks better than satang pro but dont know if it'll have the volume.

It sounds like LocalBitcoins & Bitkub are the only two alternatives for withdrawing to a Thai bank account? Everyone that used BX are going to have to move another local exchange you would think, so maybe Bitkub's volume will increase with an influx of new users. It seems the one to move over to for now?

In thai we have 3 official (licensed by SEC) exchange and 1 broker.

3 official exchange: Bx.in.th (bitcoin co.ltd.), Bitkub and Satang corporation (satang pro).

1 broker: Coins TH

The best exchange after Bx is Bitkub -> Bitkub exchange

I hope all volumes from bx will move there

Edited by thaidreaming

the Bitkub suckers never  accept my documents for verification. I have at least 10 accounts on international exchanges and no problems with my KYC.  could never find out why these idiots reject it. I will try Satang pro. Coins.co.th I have already but the fees are horrible.

1 hour ago, uli65 said:

the Bitkub suckers never  accept my documents for verification. I have at least 10 accounts on international exchanges and no problems with my KYC.  could never find out why these idiots reject it. I will try Satang pro. Coins.co.th I have already but the fees are horrible.

Are you a resident here?