bx.in.th alternative

Tayaout

30 minutes ago, freeman01 said:

you might want to check out bitkub.com next time, they have a bit more volume with USDT.

Yes, I have an unverified account with them but I read that their verification process is painful. I will probably complete the verification with them eventually. Do you know if the withrawal to a Thai bank account are instant? 

Edited by Tayaout

• 1 month later...

WOW WOW WOW! I haven't checked in to my BX.IN.Th account for months-- and just discovered the closure!

I've been distracted with something else and assumed all was normal.

I have a balance value of about 60,000 thb.

Its my retirement savings crypto coin back up plan.

The BX.IN.TH website and all support ticket websites give an error message

Can any one help with a way to contact BX Bitcoin Co Ltd?

Please help !

I guess it won't be easy now due to they sent plenty of notifications about how long you could trade and by when to take out your money/crypto. I think the deadline was December last year. 

Only you could do it to google and find the people in as same situation as you.

Good luck!

2 hours ago, WebGuy said:

I guess it won't be easy now due to they sent plenty of notifications about how long you could trade and by when to take out your money/crypto. I think the deadline was December last year. 

Only you could do it to google and find the people in as same situation as you.

Good luck!

Thanks for the reply WEBGUY

I received an email notification in December regarding a 170 THB ''monthy account charge'' ...and didn't worry too much. But Definitely NO EXCHANGE CLOSURE NOTIFICATION!

Should maybe search the scam alert websites for info?

22 minutes ago, regfrancis said:

Should maybe search the scam alert websites for info?

I had a balance of 40 baht (i had cashed out few months beforehand) but they send loads of emails warning of account closure..... I didn't bother as i had to go through the verification process again and wasnt worth it it for 40 baht..... but to be fair to them, they gave loads of time/emails to sort it out..

Edited by William Osborne

Oh dude they announced the closure more than 8 months ago, their office and everything related to the original site/company will have well and truly gone by now. I can't understand how as you say you were receiving a "monthly account charge? notice but didn't get any other communication from them? Plus what is a "Monthly Account Charge" notice anyway? I never received such a thing when I was with them? But after saying that it sounds like you left your coins on the exchange which you should just never do. Buy and withdraw immediately to your own cold wallet if you are not trading which you clearly weren't doing [retirement funds] All a bit late now I understand as the horse has already bolted but good advice for the future. Don't leave anything other than fun money on any exchange. Plus with all this Covid - 19 BS going on, lockdowns and I imagine you are also out of the country, it might be a case of a harsh lesson learned. I did a quick search to see if I could find anything on your behalf but came up blank. Good luck anyway :-(

BX.in.th

Updates to services and fee structure

Dear [my name removed] ,

From November 1st, 2019 Bitcoin Co. Ltd. will introduce a dormant account service to maintain funds still held on BX.in.th by customers.

The company will no longer offer an account login system, and any withdrawals and balance check queries must be submitted via our support ticket system.

With the launch of our dormant account maintenance service, the company will also be introducing the following fees for this service.

The initial service fee for the first month will be 200 THB per month for each currency account held with the company. Service fees are expected to be increased each month in order to continue providing a quality account service.

The current monthly service charge will be shown on our fees page: https://bx.in.th/info/fees/

For digital currencies the account service fees will be charged in that currency based on the coinmarketcap.com exchange rate at the time of the service fee.

Service fees will be post-paid; meaning customers can use our account maintenance service for one month and then pay for that service at the beginning of the following month.

Services fees will begin accruing in November 2019, and the charged on December 1st, 2019.

Any customer who withdraws their entire balance during any given month will not be charged any service fee when the post-payment date comes due.

If a customer's balance is insufficient to cover the service fee, then the service fee will be capped at the customer's balance, and at no time will customers be charged fees beyond their balance, or have the balance become negative.

Any customers unwilling to pay service fees should withdraw their funds before November 1st 2019.

Service fees will be subject to VAT.

-------------------------

เรียน [my name removed]

ตั้งแต่วันที่ 1 พฤศจิกายน 2562 Bitcoin Co. Ltd. จะทำการเพิ่มบริการการรักษาบัญชีที่ไม่เคลื่อนไหวเพื่อรักษาสินทรัพย์ที่ยังคงค้างอยู่ใน BX.in.th

บริษัทไม่ได้เปิดให้ลูกค้าล็อกอินเข้าสู่ระบบ ดังนั้นการถอนเงินและการตรวจสอบยอดคงเหลือจะต้องส่งคำร้องผ่านระบบตั๋วช่วยเหลือ (ticket) ของเราเท่านั้น

ด้วยการให้บริการการรักษาบัญชีที่ไม่เคลื่อนไหว บริษัทขอแจ้งค่าธรรมเนียมดังต่อไปนี้

ค่าบริการเริ่มต้นสำหรับเดือนแรกคือ 200 บาทต่อเดือน ต่อสกุลเงินที่มีอยู่กับบริษัท ค่าบริการคาดว่าจะเพิ่มขึ้นในแต่ละเดือนเพื่อให้บริการการรักษาบัญชีที่มีคุณภาพ

ค่าบริการรายเดือนจะแสดงในหน้าค่าธรรมเนียมของเรา: https://bx.in.th/info/fees/

สำหรับสกุลเงินดิจิทัลค่าธรรมเนียมการรักษาบัญชีจะถูกเรียกเก็บในสกุลเงินนั้นตามอัตราแลกเปลี่ยน coinmarketcap.com ณ เวลาที่มีการคิดค่าธรรมเนียม

ค่าบริการจะชำระเป็นรายเดือนแบบ post-paid หมายความว่าลูกค้าสามารถใช้บริการการรักษาบัญชีของเราเป็นเวลาหนึ่งเดือนจากนั้นจะชำระค่าบริการนั้นในช่วงต้นเดือนถัดไป

ดังนั้น หากลูกค้าถอนยอดคงเหลือทั้งหมดก่อนถึงวันเรียกเก็บค่าธรรมเนียม นั่นหมายความว่าลูกค้าจะไม่เสียค่าธรรมเนียมของการบริการของเดือนนั้นๆ

ค่าบริการจะเริ่มขึ้นในเดือนพฤศจิกายน 2562 และจะถูกเรียกเก็บในวันที่ 1 ธันวาคม 2562

หากยอดเงินของลูกค้าไม่เพียงพอที่จะครอบคลุมค่าบริการ ค่าบริการจะถูกจำกัดที่ยอดคงเหลือของลูกค้าและลูกค้าจะไม่ถูกเรียกเก็บค่าธรรมเนียมเกินกว่ายอดคงเหลือของตนหรือกลายเป็นยอดติดลบ

ลูกค้าที่ไม่ต้องการชำระค่าธรรมเนียมควรถอนเงินก่อนวันที่ 1 พฤศจิกายน 2562

ค่าธรรมเนียมการบริการยังไม่รวมภาษีมูลค่าเพิ่ม

This email has been sent to you because of your account at BX.in.th, operated by Bitcoin Co. Ltd. (Thailand)

For questions or concerns please reply to this email, or submit a support ticket at https://bx.in.th/support/open/

All of those links now come up with an "ERROR 522 Connection Timed Out".....That is what I encountered and the reason I said I believe it may be all too late as of April 2020.

Edited by Conno

Ps. OK I get the monthly account charge point now, which begs the question if you received that in December last year why on Earth didn't you understand what that was related to? Even if you didn't receive any of the previous closing down notifications this charge notification should have been your wake up call? Sorry man just can't figure out why it has taken until April for the penny to drop? 

• 1 year later...
On 6/4/2020 at 15.26, regfrancis said:

WOW WOW WOW! Saya belum check-in ke akun BX.IN.Th saya selama berbulan-bulan-- dan baru mengetahui penutupannya!

Saya telah terganggu dengan sesuatu yang lain dan menganggap semuanya normal.

Saya memiliki nilai saldo sekitar 60.000 thb.

Ini adalah rencana cadangan koin crypto tabungan pensiun saya.

Situs web BX.IN.TH dan semua situs web tiket dukungan memberikan pesan kesalahan

Adakah yang bisa membantu dengan cara menghubungi BX Bitcoin Co Ltd?

Tolong bantu !

I also have the same case, have you taken your balance? please help me too

• 2 years later...