BANGKOK
Dario

Urgent! BX.in.th is closing down!

For people who have currently invested money on the Thai trading platform bx.in.th (Bitcoin Thailand) there is bad news: all trading will be stopped after September 30th. I received the following email from bx.in.th today at 07:01:

"Dear xxx,
Bitcoin Co. Ltd. has decided to discontinue offering digital exchange services and wallet services at our BX.in.th website in order to focus on other business opportunities.
This means that after September 30th 2019 all trading on the BX.in.th will be stopped. 
We ask that all customers withdrawal any funds held at the BX.in.th website into their own bank account or digital wallet.
The company will not be seeking to hold an SEC issued Digital Asset Exchange license for the year 2020, and we ask all customers to withdraw their funds before November 1st, 2019.
After 1 November 2019, the company will continue to open the BX.in.th website only as a method for customers to contact the company about outstanding issues.
All deposits will be disabled after September 6th, 2019.
If you need any assistance in withdrawing funds please open a support ticket and our staff will be happy to assist you.
We thank our loyal customers for using our BX.in.th services over the past 5 years and trust you have been happy with the service provided. Please note that all fund are completely safe and all customers will receive 100% of their funds returned to them.
For More information please click here"

CUrrently I witness the market on bx.in.th crashing. As an indication. At the moment of the announcement, BTC was trading at 293'000 Baht, right now at 08:35 BTC stands at 208'000 !!

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

WOW they are dumping Bitcoin fast. Its almost a trade every second right now. 

Edited by aqua4

5 minutes ago, aqua4 said:

WOW they are dumping Bitcoin fast. Its almost a trade every second right now. 

Crazy, now it is shooting up again, BTC currently back at 270'000. It's like on the SET during the last day trading of a warrant. For the fast guys now money to be made. I withdrew my money already.

Edited by Dario

53 minutes ago, Dario said:

Crazy, now it is shooting up again, BTC currently back at 270'000. It's like on the SET during the last day trading of a warrant. For the fast guys now money to be made. I withdrew my money already.

This is terrible news

• Like 1

coinfield operates in thailand. good trading platform. never had any issues with it. 

• Like 2

Just got some real bargains on bx, everyone is selling at crazy prices

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, sillyfool said:

coinfield operates in thailand. good trading platform. never had any issues with it. 

What is the max you can withdraw to a thai bank per day?

2 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

What is the max you can withdraw to a thai bank per day?

when you are fully verified on the site the limits are in my currency as follows (CAD) 

wire transfer - 2million

interac - 3000.00

paypal - 5000.00

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Neeranam said:

Anyone use bitkub?

Yeah i'm curious too. Just signed up 🙂 Coins rates are bad.

• Like 1

Bought some bitcoin at ridiculous price and received them in my wallet as fast usual. Pretty funny when people panic for no reason. The markets are really irrational sometimes. 

• Like 1

Wish i didn't withdraw THB. could have bought at a great discount 😕 I was online when it was happening.

26 minutes ago, Jackie66 said:

Wish i didn't withdraw THB. could have bought at a great discount 😕 I was online when it was happening.

ALWAYS KEEP A PRUDENT RESERVE

...wonder if this has anything to do with 'a certain someone' lending his name and face to another cryptocurrency trading house...???

...very strange timing....

...nothing to do with the collapse of the currency....seems like they are being 'muscled out'....???

...or have been 'bought out'....???