Thailand still ranks No.1 in region in road accidents: national think tank (see infographics)

snoop1130

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

better education would go a long way towards accidents and teenage pregnancies, trouble is no one really gives a sh*t about either. Road deaths age group starts at 15, too young to have a licence, if police actually got off their fat butts and did what they are paid for especially if they had cars instead of pick ups and proper road bikes to enable them to be pro active on the roads they might just start to get the numbers to drop, big fines and seizure of vehicles would also help if enforced. Teaching teenagers about contraceptives in school would also help, parents actually taking an interest in what their kids do would too but that would require them to actually do something other than play on their phones and drink.

haha more than one in two teenage girls get pregnant in thailand? where on earth do the NESDC get their information from?! or is it simply no one bothered to proof read the publicity material before signing it off... come on thailand you can do better in so many ways, it's not that difficult.

31 minutes ago, Tayaout said:

51% teens pregnancy? This is huge. In my country I know almost nobody who got pregnant before finishing high school... 

In your country the condoms are skin thin condoms whereas in Thailand I remember some Thais men told me the condoms are so thick that they don't feel anything anymore if they use them. They said "mai sanook". In Thailand it is important to Sanook

So you see the reason for 51 percent pregnancy. I couldn't believe this figure, I don't think it's that high. May be possible because abortion is widely done and very cheap.

Do they have the "Lunch time abortion" in Thailand

In France they have the "5 to 7" sex . After work 5 pm boom, boom and go home after 7pm for dinner. I remember they called it, "Cinq à Sept"

2 hours ago, samsensam said:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/maps-and-graphics/most-dangerous-countries-to-drive/

4th most dangerous country in the work to drive in according to the WHO, and i'd trust their figures more than the NESDC's figures.

Bare in mind road deaths in Thailand only counts for those who die at the scene, not those who die at the hospital, so in reality those numbers are a lot higher.

7 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

Thailand still ranks No.1 in region in road accidents

it is a genuine Hub, one that they can claim without challenge

There are many other hubs that are obvious but again not claimed - how to upset tourists and expat residents to the point that they are going elsewhere

In summary - how to totally (deleted) off the steady long standing money stream through blatant corruption and stupidity, and we all know the government agency involved - it begins with "I"

Archived