Does HomePro have air purifiers in stock?

mikey88

When you shop for a particular item at the HomePro website, you can check on the product page whether it's a] available for delivery to your location, and b] available for pickup at any particular HomePro store location.

Also, whatever purifier you look at, make sure you inquire prior to purchase about the availability and cost of replacement HEPA air filters for that particular unit. Because, a lot of the stores that sell the purifiers don't stock the replacement filters for them. And it's not always easy to obtain replacement filters for various models.

Re the Hatari purifier, Hatari is pretty decent on the replacement HEPA filters issue, because Hatari sells and will deliver their own HEPA filters directly through their own company website. And the cost of their filters is pretty reasonable.

https://www.homepro.co.th/homePro/th/Health-%26-Cleaning/AIR-PURIFIER-HATARI-HT-AP12-32SQM/p/1020791

The HomePro website right now shows that model in stock at several CM store locations.  And now's a good time to buy, because we're away from the heavy air pollution/burning season, so stores' stocks of air purifiers have had a chance to replenish.  Don't wait till the next burning season comes!

353495097_2019-09-0311_04_15.jpg.6c2390ac15fc5c10f25dc1cde321464e.jpg

1406009488_2019-09-0311_04_48.jpg.fcc7b8cf7a29e1efcb2b06f33211e087.jpg

Before you buy it is essential that you are able to get replacement filters and critically you are able to get the machine serviced locally. I learned the hard way that unless the brand has a service centre in Chiang Mai you might as well treat your purchase as a disposable item if it breaks down, irrespective of how expensive it is. And too many times online purchases are refurbished goods or even fakes! Buyer beware.

On 9/3/2019 at 9:16 PM, brommers said:

Before you buy it is essential that you are able to get replacement filters and critically you are able to get the machine serviced locally. I learned the hard way that unless the brand has a service centre in Chiang Mai you might as well treat your purchase as a disposable item if it breaks down, irrespective of how expensive it is. And too many times online purchases are refurbished goods or even fakes! Buyer beware.

I am about 95% sure the sandwich press they sent me is counterfeit.  The logo washed off the second time I used it. The coating started chipping way too soon.  Siam Electric is a reseller on Lazada, and while they have their nuances; they at least have genuine merchandise. My Sony smart TV was a great buy from them, through LAZ, in Bangers.

On 9/3/2019 at 11:06 AM, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

Also, whatever purifier you look at, make sure you inquire prior to purchase about the availability and cost of replacement HEPA air filters for that particular unit. Because, a lot of the stores that sell the purifiers don't stock the replacement filters for them. And it's not always easy to obtain replacement filters for various models.

This cannot be overemphasized.  On cheap purifiers I've been burned on this and so have friends of mine.  It might be a good idea to buy 5 or so filters at the time you buy the air purifier.  Ever since I switched to IQAir though, no problem obtaining filters from their distributor in Bangkok.  

Archived