What happens with people when they enter Thailand?

Matzzon

33 minutes ago, CaptainNemo said:

It's a bit more subtle than that... women don't need men to be rich or overtly buy them, but they do need men who have the resources to make a relationship viable. After that, it's a matter of how interesting and fun the guy is; and then how much time he has for fun, and whether he will commit. That's how they filter.

Sure, I agree with that. I also can see this here. 

The strange thing is, I've seen many Thai girls doing the weirdest things to financially support their Thai guys ... but expect a Farang to do everything you listed above, especially the resources. Money & Sanook ????

And age is not included in the filter & that's why you can't blame the guys who have the resources & physics to be with that younger girl. It's not a bad thing, it's a mutual agreement. Everybody happy.

And I have to read about 'moronic excuses' to do it ... where does this all come from?

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Matzzon said:

When did I tell that? Are you quoting me, and answering quotes from other posts? Sir, concentrate little bit now.

It's still raining a bit, so I got the time to play your game for one more round with you.

When I tell you the reason is simple why younger girls here go with older guys, it's their easy going 'Money No 1' attitude.

That rules above everything.

As answer, you tell me 'it's a moronic excuse' and want to categorize and send me to Soi 6 or Walking (where I've never even been for 2 years) In fact and reality, you don't have to walk too far to see it, it's simply all around us here, all the time.

When I tell you that all the relationships with this larger age gap are based on money, you are acting like: "When did I tell that?" Of course it's money based.

You can't have the cake and eat it all.

Do you want to have coffee or tea?  Yes, please.   What kind of discussion are you running? ????

At one point in time you have to come clear and put it on the table in your own thread, what do you have against older guys going with younger woman in Thailand, which puts you off so much?

If the guys can afford it and it's what both parties are after, it should be all good, no?

What's your real issue with it that you have to label them as bad guys, and shuffle them into the bad behaving corner?

I'm not even a real old guy, I would say middle age, but the stuff you post, is really very hard to follow.

3 hours ago, Matzzon said:
3 hours ago, RedPill said:

But to tell me that this is not completely financially driven & motivated, it's a bit of a push, don't you think?

When did I tell that? Are you quoting me, and answering quotes from other posts? Sir, concentrate little bit now.

52 minutes ago, RedPill said:

When I tell you that all the relationships with this larger age gap are based on money, you are acting like: "When did I tell that?" Of course it's money based.

As you can see above, you had a "not" in the sentence where I quoted "When did I tell that". In the second text you take away the "not" and still use my quote as something I said to another quote with a "not". That makes it mean the opposite instead, and making it as you write "hard to follow".

So, if you can refrain from changing the meaning of my quotes as another poster, maybe you will start to realize something. That´s is something you always do to twist what has been written in another direction. Really childish behaviour.

However, I do not have time with you more.

By the way, we have another clear example on which level of society you have been crawling in to have your judgement of all about money by the look of this meaning:

52 minutes ago, RedPill said:

When I tell you the reason is simple why younger girls here go with older guys, it's their easy going 'Money No 1' attitude.

That rules above everything.

This is the wide and large behaviour of the poor farm girls that are coming to Bangkok and Pattaya with big dreams of a supporter that will be allowed to use her body. That´s is called prostitution, and who in their right mind would start a life with a prostitute? That´s why I simply see it like sleeze people that dig in the gutter because they can´t find much more.

I can tell you one thing. There is not many old guys that comes to Thailand and start a life with a middle or high class Thai woman/girl. That out of 2 reasons. They do not see it as a better choice, and they are not in need of the money. But, that is probably a to hard wrk to please these girls for all the gutter digging sleeze bags that settle over here.

50 minutes ago, Matzzon said:

As you can see above, you had a "not" in the sentence where I quoted "When did I tell that". In the second text you take away the "not" and still use my quote as something I said to another quote with a "not". That makes it mean the opposite instead, and making it as you write "hard to follow".

So, if you can refrain from changing the meaning of my quotes as another poster, maybe you will start to realize something. That´s is something you always do to twist what has been written in another direction. Really childish behaviour.

By the way, we have another clear example on which level of society you have been crawling in to have your judgement of all about money by the look of this meaning:

This is the wide and large behaviour of the poor farm girls that are coming to Bangkok and Pattaya with big dreams of a supporter that will be allowed to use her body. That´s is called prostitution, and who in their right mind would start a life with a prostitute? That´s why I simply see it like sleeze people that dig in the gutter because they can´t find much more.

I can tell you one thing. There is not many old guys that comes to Thailand and start a life with a middle or high class Thai woman/girl. That out of 2 reasons. They do not see it as a better choice, and they are not in need of the money. But, that is probably a to hard wrk to please these girls for all the gutter digging sleeze bags that settle over here.

You're crackers........????

I don't know man. 

I'm just back from the beach having a coffee and enjoyed a sunset.

Lot's of big age gap Farang/Thai couples around me. I have zero problems with that.

If they are happy, and give each other what they want & need, that's fine to me. 

I'm relaxed with it ... looks like you are the only one having an issue and make a big drama out of it.

Every second Farang passing by on the motorbike has a (often much) younger girl on the back.

And I see them for years together (as long as the money last & the requests don't get too crazy).

Let's turn this discussion around for a moment and you tell us about the time you came here for the first time ...

On 9/16/2019 at 8:13 PM, amykat said:

I don’t think you see wealthy families setting up their children with older men because the age gap means nothing??  They don’t do it at all.  

I think that is untrue. Plenty marriages and divorces here between misaged partners for political/financial reasons. Just not a lot of farangs involved.

Bet you could get a lovely HiSo Pretty if your bank account was big enough or the portfolio large enough.

Mazzo "middle or high class Thai woman/girl. That out of 2 reasons. They do not see it as a better choice, and they are not in need of the money"

You know, I hope you're not mistaken by this. I posted a few weeks ago about a mid class girl, with university degree, without the poor farm girl need for money, she just couldn't get her ass up and work for it. Better catch a farang for an easier life.

They are all around you. But you don't see them, because you don't approach them and they don't just walk up to you and talk to you by themselves.

The desire to get to faster money, without doing anything, is much much bigger than working for it. The online dating sites in 2019 are filled with these mid class+ girls with regular jobs, no bar girl jobs. And also here, age is no plomblem. Money & security is more important.

You need to get an update & reality check, asap.  

You are stuck in history and damn every older Farang for abusing prostitution, who just have, and give a good life to younger girls here, based on mutual agreement. 

You became dinosaur ;-)))

33 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

Bet you could get a lovely HiSo Pretty if your bank account was big enough or the portfolio large enough.

Of course you can, I'm not betting against you ???? If your account is just big enough, you have one tomorrow. In a snap. Even if you are 25+ years older. A older guy with a lot of money and security is good face and looks good. That's the different mind set in Asia overall.

3 hours ago, Matzzon said:

That's ok. 

I'm not sorry to interrupt your shallow fishing for the usual bull we have to read year in/year out on this forums, which has timed-out already.

Get out, talk to the girls, and get to know the new 'now' in 2019, and then post your 20 years old wondering questions again ????

7 minutes ago, RedPill said:

That's ok. 

I'm not sorry to interrupt your shallow fishing for the usual bull we have to read year in/year out on this forums, which has timed-out already.

Get out, talk to the girls, and get to know the new 'now' in 2019, and then post your 20 years old wondering questions again ????

Sorry, I am a little bit busy now. I will tell you the story and my first visit to Thailand as you asked for in the post before. It will have to be tomorrow lunch, though. 

26 minutes ago, Matzzon said:

Sorry, I am a little bit busy now. I will tell you the story and my first visit to Thailand as you asked for in the post before. It will have to be tomorrow lunch, though

That's cool. Time enough.

Just don't forget your smart phone, because that's where it is all happening these days. You can just ask the not so poor mid class Thai girls!

Your 20 year old memories of Walking and Soi 6 are just merrily tourist traps and a past time now, slowly but steadily, fading away.

The girls all got it and smart up, only you did not! ???? 

16 minutes ago, RedPill said:

That's cool. Time enough.

Just don't forget your smart phone, because that's where it is all happening these days. You can just ask the not so poor mid class Thai girls!

Your 20 year old memories of Walking and Soi 6 are just merrily tourist traps and a past time now, slowly but steadily, fading away.

The girls all got it and smart up, only you did not! ???? 

<deleted>?  You will be older in 20 years also dude.  Think you should have chosen the BluePill brother 

Chill

pill.jpeg

31 minutes ago, Skallywag said:

<deleted>?  You will be older in 20 years also dude.  Think you should have chosen the BluePill brother 

Chill

pill.jpeg

Hey, I just said I'm chill. I'm looking at older couples age gaps around me and feel ok with it. I will be older in 20 years, sure. That's what I appreciate today already from the older guys.

This guy is not. He wants to throw you into the next garbage bin already.

And that time is moving on, and the girls also ... and still want security & money, before love, even if they don't need it and could do it themselves.

Well, that's just a fact, online 2019

Don't need to sugar coat around it and read the same old same old stories year after year.

But I love your pic/attachment, that was very funny!  Made me laugh a lot ????

1 hour ago, Skallywag said:

Think you should have chosen the BluePill brother 

Nope, I stay with the red pill 

Better for my bank account ????  I'm not in Timbukto here, I know, but also very much respect the Thai girls and their motivations!

But still I know it, foremost.

On 9/3/2019 at 8:42 AM, OneMoreFarang said:

Guys are free to enjoy life here - even if it is not politically correct. Who cares!

I'm bored so I'm reading through this topic. The advice I gave to newbie boobies evolved over the years, as I went through the whores, the wars, the mistakes, the marriage, the kids. It boils down to this, and indeed, who gives a phukc. . .

• Never try to reason with a whore
  • Never try to reason with a whore on drugs
  • Never try to reason

Follow these simple bullet points and they'll get on just fine. Personally, these days I would baulk at even setting foot in a bar full of skanky whores with attitude issues and being forced to converse with a hirsute westerner asking me where he can buy drugs. It's much more fun seducing respectable married women.

1 hour ago, NilSS said:

I'm bored so I'm reading through this topic. The advice I gave to newbie boobies evolved over the years, as I went through the whores, the wars, the mistakes, the marriage, the kids. It boils down to this, and indeed, who gives a phukc. . .

• Never try to reason with a whore
  • Never try to reason with a whore on drugs
  • Never try to reason

Follow these simple bullet points and they'll get on just fine. Personally, these days I would baulk at even setting foot in a bar full of skanky whores with attitude issues and being forced to converse with a hirsute westerner asking me where he can buy drugs. It's much more fun seducing respectable married women.

That was a very good post. Refreshing. Especially point 3. Nothing pops my mind to argue against anything you said, here in Thailand.

On 9/4/2019 at 8:23 AM, Matzzon said:

Yes, we can call it different dialects, and that might be a part of why some people do not understand, as well as the tones that are important in Thai, but not at all in english.

Then you do not understand the English language. Tones are quite important. Tone in English can indicate the difference between a statement and a question. Flat tone may be construed as a statement. A rising tone at the end of a sentence may indicate a question. You may not realise this if you are a native speaker but it is very real for someone learning the hardest language in the world - English.

18 minutes ago, emptypockets said:

Then you do not understand the English language. Tones are quite important. Tone in English can indicate the difference between a statement and a question. Flat tone may be construed as a statement. A rising tone at the end of a sentence may indicate a question. You may not realise this if you are a native speaker but it is very real for someone learning the hardest language in the world - English.

oh yeah, that also goes a few weeks back in discussion in this thread. Good you bring it up again.

kafeeee or cofeeee don't sound similar enough in a coffeeee shop ... for the Mazzo guys on here. It's Thai culture.

It's all to simple and/or plain to stupid to even discuss it further with this guy. He will put an end to all of this as he likes and sees it.

6 hours ago, emptypockets said:

Oh dear? What are you on about? What you state regards all languages in the western world and should regard them when they are spoken in other countries that use them. Thai has a specific use of tones to be able to make one single word spoken in different tones mean four or five different things.

And here you come with a silly comparision, just to have something to say. Or was it just to be able to tell me that I do not know anything about english, and at the same time make yourself look like a fool that know nothing ?

Thai has a specific use of tones to be able to make one single word spoken in different tones mean four or five different things.

Forget about that Mazzo, learning an international language is not that important for a country and it's young generation to develop.

There are Thai's themselves who tell me are pretty embarrassed about this poor state of education in their own country. They are not proud of it.

Focus on connecting to the mid class+ girls, non poor farm girls, with your smart phone.

I really would love to see this old fashioned discussion getting a swift & up to date turn around.

Oh dear? What are you on about? What you state regards all languages in the western world and should regard them when they are spoken in other countries that use them. Thai has a specific use of tones to be able to make one single word spoken in different tones mean four or five different things.

And here you come with a silly comparision, just to have something to say. Or was it just to be able to tell me that I do not know anything about english, and at the same time make yourself look like a fool that know nothing ?

Blimey, you still calling folk fools etc for no reason....:ermm:

6 minutes ago, RedPill said:

Forget about that Mazzo, learning an international language is not that important for a country and it's young generation to develop.

There are Thai's themselves who tell me are pretty embarrassed about this poor state of education in their own country. They are not proud of it.

Do you have any news and an update connecting to the mid class+ girls with your smart phone this morning?

Now you are there again. This comment has nothing to do with learning a second language. When are you going to read posts and where they originater from before you spout your unrelated garbage?

Finished with you now. Just post something more so that you get the last say, because thats what you need to feel like a man. Good bye.

19 hours ago, RedPill said:

The strange thing is, I've seen many Thai girls doing the weirdest things to financially support their Thai guys ...

Men will never understand what motivates a woman ( and visa versa ), but I used to wonder why good looking western women would get involved with obvious scumbags. Eventually, I asked a female co worker, and she, wise person she was, said "just because they are attractive does not make them nice people" ie a good looking, but scumbag woman will be attracted to scumbag men. The difficulty good men have is recognising that the apparently good catch ( female ), may look good but be bad.

47 minutes ago, RedPill said:

connecting to the mid class+ girls, non poor farm girls, with your smart phone.

I really would love to see this old fashioned discussion getting a swift & up to date turn around.

See for me, "connecting" can only be accomplished in-person. 

You know, 2 people actually smiling, laughing, talking without staring at a phone screen - haha 

Born in the 50's, yes have a cell phone for calling and of course texting I have mastered.

If I call a woman and she wants to hook up, we decide the place and that is the end of the conversation. 

All will be continued in person, when we actually "see" each other.   

Appreciate your input RedPill, you seem real

What was the topic from the OP again hahaha. 

1 hour ago, Skallywag said:

See for me, "connecting" can only be accomplished in-person. 

You know, 2 people actually smiling, laughing, talking without staring at a phone screen - haha 

Born in the 50's, yes have a cell phone for calling and of course texting I have mastered.

If I call a woman and she wants to hook up, we decide the place and that is the end of the conversation. 

All will be continued in person, when we actually "see" each other.   

Appreciate your input RedPill, you seem real

What was the topic from the OP again hahaha. 

For me it's just reality.

I talk to Thai people who are more open minded and want to see their country move forward. They are embarrassed about the fact that a 17 year old kid can't understand the word coffee in a coffee shop. It might sound funny for a holiday. But not if you look behind the screen, what is really going on. Keeping the kids dumb at school so they are not getting to wordy or mouthy later, to keep the money and control on top.

If it's up to Mazzo, he would say ... Thais have 4 or 5 tones, so they don't need to learn a second language.

What kind of a stone age attitude is that?

And all those girls, who are not forced into prostitution, and don't need the money, they still 'all' prefer an older guy ... if he has the dosh and can provide security. Just go online and take a look.

But Mazzo is still stuck in his history ... and only can post silly remarks sending everyone to Walking Street, which has already shifted to merrily a tourist attractions for Chinese running behind a flag.

I tell you, this guy needs an update ... he's not living in the 'now' 2019 ????

Archived