What happens with people when they enter Thailand?

Matzzon

2 hours ago, Matzzon said:

So, that´s what changes people as much as they just moan and feel like they can act and do what they want, and also do not understand how it really looks in the eyes of the genereal population?

I bet you Wai Tesco staff....????

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Ok, please publish your list of decent moral values. Let's see how you think a decent human should behave.

Why in the world do I need to have a list for something that comes normal to the greater part of the population? Here I am talking about all the people that constantly promote looking at the female part of the population like they have a lesser value than the "real guy" that wants something pretty beside him. Also about all the people that constantly show their disrespect to Thailand and it´s way of dealing with rules and regulation at the same time as they demand respect. Luckily most of them seems to be on this forum, which should be considered as a minority of the population.

1 minute ago, Matzzon said:

Why in the world do I need to have a list for something that comes normal to the greater part of the population? Here I am talking about all the people that constantly promote looking at the female part of the population like they have a lesser value than the "real guy" that wants something pretty beside him. Also about all the people that constantly show their disrespect to Thailand and it´s way of dealing with rules and regulation at the same time as they demand respect. Luckily most of them seems to be on this forum, which should be considered as a minority of the population.

Christ, are you for real.........????....

Go get a hobby, angling, stamp collecting, something to occupy your gray cells instead of being creepy about what others do in LOS..

3 minutes ago, Matzzon said:
11 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Ok, please publish your list of decent moral values. Let's see how you think a decent human should behave.

You can't come up with such a list because there is no universal list for decent moral values.

Is it decent to have sex before you marry? Is it decent to run around in a bikini? Is it decent to drink alcohol?

Lots of people all over the world have lots of different opinions about this and a lot more. Who are you to set the standard what is decent and what not? Go with your decent standards to the Taliban and I am sure they have another opinion than you.

10 minutes ago, transam said:

I bet you Wai Tesco staff....????

Yes, I do if they wai me. That out of the reason I am coming as a customer and should be greeted first according to Thai culture and tradition. Exceptance to that is when you enter an office, where you are always the one that should wai first unless they have a door person that wai´s you first.

Why wouldn´t I wai people at the right times in the right places, when I choosed to stay in their country? When here it´s up to me to adopt to their customs and not look at myself as somebody that they should respect and look up to.

5 minutes ago, Matzzon said:

Up to you, if you consider a 49 year ole man. Have been living here since I was about 25, building my life in Thailand. See how wrong you can assume things from start. ???? 

You talk like an old man!

Maybe you should spend more time with a couple of girls. Get a drink, get a girl, enjoy the night! And then don't worry about those moral values anymore. Cheers!

4 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

You can't come up with such a list because there is no universal list for decent moral values.

Is it decent to have sex before you marry? Is it decent to run around in a bikini? Is it decent to drink alcohol?

Lots of people all over the world have lots of different opinions about this and a lot more. Who are you to set the standard what is decent and what not? Go with your decent standards to the Taliban and I am sure they have another opinion than you.

I do know that there are differences. I am talking out of the general population as a general majority. Actually you can only take the general population in Thailand, because that´s what the discussion focus on. How many in the Thai population do you believe look up to a farang that walks around with his 19 year old 1st price bar trophy?

2 minutes ago, Matzzon said:

Yes, I do if they wai me. That out of the reason I am coming as a customer and should be greeted first according to Thai culture and tradition. Exceptance to that is when you enter an office, where you are always the one that should wai first unless they have a door person that wai´s you first.

Why wouldn´t I wai people at the right times in the right places, when I choosed to stay in their country? When here it´s up to me to adopt to their customs and not look at myself as somebody that they should respect and look up to.

Maybe you should give us all a lecture how to wai and when to wai.

I am sure you will really be happy to lecture us all.

And don't worry, nobody will criticize you. Because nobody will be listening to your lecture.

2 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

You talk like an old man!

Maybe you should spend more time with a couple of girls. Get a drink, get a girl, enjoy the night! And then don't worry about those moral values anymore. Cheers!

He seems the upscale sort, he should go to Spasso.

11 minutes ago, transam said:

Christ, are you for real.........????....

Go get a hobby, angling, stamp collecting, something to occupy your gray cells instead of being creepy about what others do in LOS..

Why would I do that? I am having a fairly decent discussion about something that so many here not consider to be creepy. How can I be creepy just mentioning it and talking about it?

I do know that there are differences. I am talking out of the general population as a general majority. Actually you can only take the general population in Thailand, because that´s what the discussion focus on. How many in the Thai population do you believe look up to a farang that walks around with his 19 year old 1st price bar trophy?

Most Thai blokes will obviously think something like: Why do farang have such a bad taste and run around with skinny brown girls.

Maybe spend a night where all those Thai guy go and look if they prefer women of their own age.

Emmanuelle-Massage-Parlour.jpg

Why would I do that? I am having a fairly decent discussion about something that so many here not consider to be creepy. How can I be creepy just mentioning it and talking about it?

Because your topic is about you being nosy, not minding your own business, which to me is creepy, to be avoided.

5 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Maybe you should give us all a lecture how to wai and when to wai.

I am sure you will really be happy to lecture us all.

And don't worry, nobody will criticize you. Because nobody will be listening to your lecture.

No I would not hold any class for that purpose, and never whished to. My post was a direct answer to another post. If not asked, I would never had to answer, right?

3 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Most Thai blokes will obviously think something like: Why do farang have such a bad taste and run around with skinny brown girls.

Maybe spend a night where all those Thai guy go and look if they prefer women of their own age.

Emmanuelle-Massage-Parlour.jpg

Yes, I would suppose that was the only option based on a one tracked mindset from a "real guy".

10 hours ago, mike787 said:

One reason I my freinds came here for and stay...nothing else...the hospitality is the BEST!!!  Well worth the overstay.????

giphy.gif

Wild-Thing-Girls-in-Nana-Plaza.jpg

yeah, you fail to mention that that nana photo was taken 15 years ago, and those women are still there, working.

10 hours ago, Matzzon said:

and later at night they walk home with somebody that could be their granddaughter. Exactly something they would never think of doing in their home country.

If every "home" country had a Soi 6 or Soi LK Metro or Walking Street, or Nana plaza, you would see the same thing happening.  Albeit only by men who have enough baht!  

1 hour ago, Matzzon said:

Nope, I have that many as I consider friends. I meet most of them at parties and other events as well as in their homes about 3-5 times a year.

im hoping you perhaps meet them in a stadium, all at once, or at least in groups of a hundred or so, otherwise the math indicates you would be far too busy for thaivisa.

as for people changing upon entering thailand, people act differently the world over when they go on holiday, that is the point of a holiday for many.

31 minutes ago, Skallywag said:

If every "home" country had a Soi 6 or Soi LK Metro or Walking Street, or Nana plaza, you would see the same thing happening.  Albeit only by men who have enough baht!  

So, if you happen to be one of those "real guys" with a think wallet and the options was available in your home country, that would make it less dispicable?

1 hour ago, Matzzon said:

Up to you, if you consider a 49 year ole man. Have been living here since I was about 25, building my life in Thailand. See how wrong you can assume things from start. ???? 

so as a 25 year old man in the prime of your working life why did you come to thailand ? 

myself -i am a loser and i followed my older brother here. i always looked up to him and emulated what he did in life. then i stayed for hot weather and freedom i am allowed here. the hot babes didn't deter me either.

canada gets a tad cold at times. 

1 minute ago, metempsychotic said:

im hoping you perhaps meet them in a stadium, all at once, or at least in groups of a hundred or so, otherwise the math indicates you would be far too busy for thaivisa.

You are the second quoting it would take too much time or that I would have to meet them in groups of hundreds. I guess I just have to make a calculation, due to that the mathematic playing field is not up to par. My advice before posting, buy a calculator. Push in the same number twice, just to check yourself. Anyway, here we go:

Let´s easy say 500 friends. 2 parties or meetings a week. meeting everyone about 5 times per year.

That´s 104 parties or meetings as well as events or just a barbecue party in the graden per year.

In that case it would only need to be under 5 on each to meet them 1 time each. Fot it to be possible with 5 times that would mean 25 in every group every time.

Suddenly that´s like only 25% of the manic estimation you just posted. 

Of course that is not a reality, because sometimes it is 100-200, and sometimes only 5-10 per gathering.

But, ok! Math lesson over.

16 minutes ago, Matzzon said:

You are the second quoting it would take too much time or that I would have to meet them in groups of hundreds. I guess I just have to make a calculation, due to that the mathematic playing field is not up to par. My advice before posting, buy a calculator. Push in the same number twice, just to check yourself. Anyway, here we go:

Let´s easy say 500 friends. 2 parties or meetings a week. meeting everyone about 5 times per year.

That´s 104 parties or meetings as well as events or just a barbecue party in the graden per year.

In that case it would only need to be under 5 on each to meet them 1 time each. Fot it to be possible with 5 times that would mean 25 in every group every time.

Suddenly that´s like only 25% of the manic estimation you just posted. 

Of course that is not a reality, because sometimes it is 100-200, and sometimes only 5-10 per gathering.

But, ok! Math lesson over.

So you're a Jehovah Witness...????

Archived