What happens with people when they enter Thailand?

Matzzon

Ponce De Leon Syndrome... from the beginning of time people have been searching for a fountain of youth... for an older man to suddenly think they are in demand by a group of young females, and to walk home with an affectionate young lady at their side, they really really feel young again... 

This feeling is something you cannot buy anywhere else... and Thai ladies are good at role playing in that game.

And they willingly suspend belief then later come on TVF and complain that their 20 yr old GF only wanted their money... 

I know, if you are not able to suspend belief, it almost sounds unbelievable, but that is what is going on... 

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, Matzzon said:

Exactly, you come here and participate in something that is supposed to be seen as a deal instead of the relationship you show it off to be in front of the people you know. And then oyu have the story that you have heard from your older farang friends about the brother. Let me ask you. Who are you giong to pass that myth on to?

Westerners did not invent prostitution in Thailand.

The Thais did that.

Do you have a problem with Thai men (who are often married) using prostitutes?  

9 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

Westerners did not invent prostitution in Thailand.

The Thais did that.

Do you have a problem with Thai men (who are often married) using prostitutes?  

Do you feel comfortable going to places where the girls do not have any other choices, and it is not their choice to be a prostitute? 

Most of them we meet in tourist areas, is already broken down before they come there, and find themselves in a place or situation they can not get out of. 

Others know exactly what they are going to and what they are doing, and have kind of control. 

Who do you choose to go with? 

Everyone understand some of the girls can have a fetish for older fat men, but not all of them. 

It just takes some common sence, and that is what we talk about in this tread. Have met many who just treat girls like trash, and think that is okay. They also treat thais like underpeople, they think they are kings with cash, and can do what they want to do, and have few limits when it comes to be nice to people who did not have the same chances in life as they did. 

Garbage 

6 minutes ago, Tagged said:

Do you feel comfortable going to places where the girls do not have any other choices, and it is not their choice to be a prostitute? 

To be honest, most of the girls I've met here didn't exactly look like they got twisted their arms to go with guys.

A very high number of them really enjoy the day-in day-out holiday style/drinking/party life style joining in with the baht millionaires on their few days holidays. Especially with the possible outlook to get them brain washed in sending some money later when they are back home.

I once had a girl in my bed when her phone ringed. When she picked it up she signed me to be quiet for a minute ...psssst ... followed by "Hello Darling, how are you ...bla bla bla ...

Come on ... reality. They love the game, they love the party, they love the easy money

have you never seen a dog that is always tied up. well most of these guys have lived in a cold country, tied up with over bearing ,expecting every  thing , wives and kids, what do you expect after so many years in percutory, thailand is a prelude to heaven,  once upon a time aus was a great place but now the goodie spoil all fun rangers are there too, so many aussies are coming to heaven ! may thailand stay great and free, 72 year old still going strong, no way you could what i do here in aus, you are just a dirty old man there!

59 minutes ago, Matzzon said:

Why do you think I found my misery? I am just dicussing an appearently hot topic. You know, the sort where everybody try to convince themselfs it´s nothing wrong with a disgusting and bad behaviour, just to feel ok with their own downfall from decency.

Hot Topic......Bwaaaaaaaaah..

1 minute ago, RedPill said:

To be honest, most of the girls I've met here didn't exactly look like they got twisted their arms to go with guys.

A very high number of them really enjoy the day-in day-out holiday style/drinking/party life style joining in with the baht millionaires on their few days holidays. Especially with the possible outlook to get them brain washed in sending some money later when they are back home.

I once had a girl in my bed when her phone ringed. When she picked it up she signed me to be quiet for a minute ...psssst ... followed by "Hello Darling, how are you ...bla bla bla ...

Come on ... reality. They love the game, they love the party, they love the easy money

They love the game being in control over somebody, but not everyone is that lucky, and most of them come from a place that brought them to this point. 

Yes, some do not have any other possibillities than working their body, and some do it very well. Im talking about those who have been led in to the business, by abuse, and force. You really do not know who of them that could be, do you? 

Anyway, it just takes some politness, respect, and be good to people you meet, not everyone manage that, and have to trash people on their way, and that is what we are talking about. 

14 minutes ago, Tagged said:

Garbage 

they do it to make a fortune typically,

to pay off a university education

or to pay cash for a business upfront,

it doesnt take more then a few years to get the funds.

then of course there are those that makes it their lifestyle also

6 minutes ago, Tagged said:

Im talking about those who have been led in to the business, by abuse, and force. You really do not know who of them that could be, do you? 

Anyway, it just takes some politness, respect, and be good to people you meet, not everyone manage that, and have to trash people on their way, and that is what we are talking about. 

Of course, I'm with you on that ... surely I never would do that or feel comfortable or get any joy out of it. Definitely would stay away from it.

But like I said, from hundreds and hundreds of girls I've seen, talked to or partied with, over the years, I never got that impression.

I also shut up when they ride around with their new motorbikes and cars with new guys and be a good sport and never been a whistleblower when the sponsor is out of town 

12 minutes ago, RedPill said:

Anyway, it just takes some politness, respect, and be good to people you meet

I once met a girl in bar and we came up with the great idea to go together on a trip to Koh Chang on the bike. 

Next day I pick her up ... we have food, some beach walk and more food. In the evening she lays 1 kilometer away from me on the other side of the bed.

I will never touch or try or force anything when I feel she does't want to. She didn't, so I just watched TV and next day after breakfast I brought her back home.

End of that respect story. You live and learn ????

36 minutes ago, Tagged said:

Most of them we meet in tourist areas, is already broken down before they come there, and find themselves in a place or situation they can not get out of. 

Others know exactly what they are going to and what they are doing, and have kind of control. 

Who do you choose to go with? 

Everyone understand some of the girls can have a fetish for older fat men, but not all of them. 

It just takes some common sence, and that is what we talk about in this tread. Have met many who just treat girls like trash, and think that is okay. They also treat thais like underpeople, they think they are kings with cash, and can do what they want to do, and have few limits when it comes to be nice to people who did not have the same chances in life as they did. 

Garbage 

Have you replied to the wrong person?

Because I really do not see what your post has to do with mine.

5 minutes ago, Thingamabob said:

Yawn...

lol, and you came here for the temples, sure!

Reply was to what was driving the guys here and the girls doing it?  ... and where is a respect level, and there you go.

It's all a mutual agreement, nothing more and nothing less.

9 hours ago, Puchaiyank said:

You...obviously occupying some mystical higher moral ground...take it upon yourself to pass judgement and lecture people you do not know...good show ole man!   ????

Please do report back after someone knocks you off your high-horse...????

Not the OPs first moral judgement post. 

16 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

Have you replied to the wrong person?

Because I really do not see what your post has to do with mine.

You stated prostutution was there before we came. Doesnt make it more right if thai or western abuse girls or boys, does it? 

1 hour ago, Matzzon said:

Why do you think I found my misery? I am just dicussing an appearently hot topic. You know, the sort where everybody try to convince themselfs it´s nothing wrong with a disgusting and bad behaviour, just to feel ok with their own downfall from decency.

You've answered your own question.

"Judgmentalism is the hallmark of happiness"

~~things The Buddha never said

8 hours ago, CharlieH said:

Seems to me most of this "behaviour and attitude" is rooted in the well known tourist paths. Get out of that area and the story is very different.

Thailand is so much more than a few square kilometers of bars and hookers. If you also consider how badly many visitors behave, the 4 week millionaire's, it no wonder the Thais have such a bad impression of foreigners in those same areas, again different story in rural Thailand.

I completely agree... my experience in rural Thailand has no negatives with Thai people... they are forever friendly and engaging... get out of the tourist areas and people will find an old traditional world, far far from Disneyland... 

17 minutes ago, Tagged said:

You stated prostutution was there before we came. Doesnt make it more right if thai or western abuse girls or boys, does it? 

I think everybody on this forum will agree with you that 'abuse' and prostitution is not something anyone will tolerate or take part with.

In reality, I can't see the abuse ... I got a 77 year old friend who doesn't want to play bingo back in Euro land. 

So he is here to have a couple of last happy years and got himself a 40 year old girlfriend ... she's happy he's shifting the money and supports her and he's happy he doesn't have to sit in an old folks home back home, chatting to woman his own age.

But the girls all want a 'salary' (their own words) ... how do you call a woman who's asking for a salary to be with you?

My friends answer was ... a nurse! That made laugh ????

5 minutes ago, RedPill said:

I think everybody on this forum will agree with you that 'abuse' and prostitution is not something anyone will tolerate or take part with.

In reality, I can't see the abuse ... I got a 77 year old friend who doesn't want to play bingo back in Euro land. 

So he is here to have a couple of last happy years and got himself a 40 year old girlfriend ... she's happy he's shifting the money and supports her and he's happy he doesn't have to sit in an old folks home back home, chatting to woman his own age.

But the girls all want a 'salary' (their own words) ... how do you call a woman who's asking for a salary to be with you?

My friend says ... a nurse! That made laugh ????

Im all about getting a nurse, but some thinks thats wrong to ????

17 hours ago, Matzzon said:

In my over 20 years in Thailand, I have always been amazed over how Thailand changes people

They don't change so much as come out their various closets, facilitated by their delusional sense of entitlement. Many make references to their countries of origin as being civilized, with no corruption, etc, despite evidence to the contrary helpfully demonstrated by themselves. And of course all policemen, sales persons, neighbors back home adored them unreservedly, whereas if a shop cashier here doesn't seem uncontrollably thrilled at their approach they fall into a chasm of despair because they aren't loved universally.

Sad really but  on closer inspection it can't be surprising. You can take the dubious individuals out of the nanny state environment, but not the nanny dependent mentality out of the self absorbed.

7 hours ago, FredGallaher said:

Sounds like your family aren't good cooks, which is unlike most Thais. Rice is only bad if eaten in excess, then it will make you fat. Likewise vegetable oils are OK if kept to a minimum. We don't use MSG, sugar or salt in cooking and we eat a lot of vegetables (from our garden mostly).

I'd throw up if I had to eat meat pies. Only crust (with lard) gravy (more lard) and some raunchy meat. 

Sorry to disagree but its not for me.

i have found a few restaurants that serve healthy Thai food.  brown rice, no MSG, quality cooking oils ect. worth the extra cost.  eating off the street is pretty risky.

1 hour ago, kenk24 said:

Ponce De Leon Syndrome... from the beginning of time people have been searching for a fountain of youth... for an older man to suddenly think they are in demand by a group of young females, and to walk home with an affectionate young lady at their side, they really really feel young again... 

This feeling is something you cannot buy anywhere else... and Thai ladies are good at role playing in that game.

And they willingly suspend belief then later come on TVF and complain that their 20 yr old GF only wanted their money... 

I know, if you are not able to suspend belief, it almost sounds unbelievable, but that is what is going on... 

they where after my money when i was 30 in the States and i knew it, but what the hell. lol

11 minutes ago, Tagged said:

Im all about getting a nurse, but some thinks thats wrong to ????

Yeah ???? 

He's learning fast, too. In the past 3 years he went from a 25 year old to a 35 year old and now a 40+ year old.

He came to the conclusion that would be the better age ... between 40-45 ... he's happy now. These young girls were all no good, and right so, all drama, but no abuse.

6 hours ago, Nyezhov said:

Gutter crawling filthy Aqualung as I am, thats why Im here. I did my time in Pattaya 25 years ago and one day I woke up next to a toothless midget and empty bottles of Mehkong whiskey and I said, dude, <deleted>, could this be an existential crisis? There has to be more than this.

So here I am, packing around thousands and thousands of dollars in camera equipment taking photos that will form my legacy when Im gone! Thailand is a fabulous place to take pictures. In fact, I shall go to somehwere today and find stuff to capture. Then be home by 6 eating the watermelon I bought yesterday for 90 cents!

NB: So that you guys dont think that I am some decrepit EDed old slob, I will go to Mixx this weekend if I am intown.

i agree, and so close to many other interesting countries to film

16 hours ago, brokenbone said:

if you look at OP inquiry, youll notice he didnt

pose the question why foreigners all of a sudden succumb

to feeding on thai food, or sunbath, he took issue

over that foreigners partake in the prostitution business

that is so prevalent here. pay attention

The OP is the problem. He makes unfounded assumptions then uses them to make false assertions. He has a problem with others people's life styles. Cant see why are not all are like him. Another judgemental puritan who wants everybody to conform to his oppressed world view. If he wants he can go on holiday elsewhere. 

16 hours ago, brokenbone said:

if you look at OP inquiry, youll notice he didnt

pose the question why foreigners all of a sudden succumb

to feeding on thai food, or sunbath, he took issue

over that foreigners partake in the prostitution business

that is so prevalent here. pay attention

The OP is the problem. He makes unfounded assumptions then uses them to make false assertions. He has a problem with others people's life styles. Cant see why are not all are like him. Another judgemental puritan who wants everybody to conform to his oppressed world view. If he wants he can go on holiday elsewhere. 

6 hours ago, Matzzon said:

I do know that there are differences. I am talking out of the general population as a general majority. Actually you can only take the general population in Thailand, because that´s what the discussion focus on. How many in the Thai population do you believe look up to a farang that walks around with his 19 year old 1st price bar trophy?

we currently have a President that does just the same thing and now he sits in the oval office of the most powerful country on the Planet and who has a trophy wife. the press love this s*** and it helped get  him elected.  

Just now, malibukid said:

we currently have a President that does just the same thing and now he sits in the oval office of the most powerful country on the Planet and who has a trophy wife. the press love this s*** and it helped get  him elected.  

Leave poor Melanoma alone

Archived