Canadians - 6 months in Thailand

SoonOh

Do you still plan to be in thialnd this winter?

Because of immigration harassment, Two of my friend will no long be in Thailand this winter or any other winter.

One booked ticket Vancouver-Manila-Vancouver and plan to stay in Philippines and Vietnam.  Other friend is going to Belize, Guatemala, ElSalvador and Honduras 

14 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Up to you. Enjoy life outside of Thailand. You can still look on those pictures on the internet and dream about what a good time you could have here is you would be here. ???? 

BB-2018.jpg.e370e858cfbb79a48bb126694448c77d.jpg

Sorry to see yet another sex tourist who's life revolves around hookers.

i don't think the OP has my worries as they are available in any country. 

But perhaps he has enough game that he doesn't have to resort to prostitutes?

9 hours ago, Ron jeremy said:

If you don't like to see pretty dancers like that maybe you should consult a doctor.

And no, so many pretty girls in one place are definitely not available in any country - not even just to look at.

And is it prostitution to look at pretty dancers and buy them a few drinks?

On 9/2/2019 at 1:35 PM, SoonOh said:

Do you still plan to be in thialnd this winter?

Because of immigration harassment, Two of my friend will no long be in Thailand this winter or any other winter.

One booked ticket Vancouver-Manila-Vancouver and plan to stay in Philippines and Vietnam.  Other friend is going to Belize, Guatemala, ElSalvador and Honduras 

Not Canadian but yeah sure we will still be in Thailand for our usual 2-3 months a year

But we have a home in the country & do not deal with Immigration except at entry airport

I come in on a Non Imm O visa 90 day to visit family etc

Never a problem (knock on wood) ????

I'm Canadian, been in Thailand for winters since 2006, on a retirement visa/extension. Same plan this year, arriving in Oct. staying in Pattaya, leaving in April or May next year.  I'm somewhat isolated from the exchange rate of CAD and USD to TBH by forex futures locked in at CAD 29b USD 33b for this winter, and maybe next winter too. Also, I own a condo so my living expenses are low, only have to have cash for food, entertainment, condo fees, water, electricity, transportation.

After 2021, if CAD to THB stays at 23 or lower, maybe cash out and spend winters in Vietnam, Philippines India or Cuba. Canadians can get a 10 yr. tourist visa to India. Regardless, I'll be somewhere warm with friendly natives, for the Canadian winter.

The proposed mandatory medical insurance could be the silver bullet for me. As a Canadian, I'll be leaving Thailand permanently, never returning if they force foreigners to buy Thai medical insurance. The rate will be un-affordable if it is based on age, medical condition and duration of stay for old pensioners like me.

4 minutes ago, Banana7 said:

How much are the lady drinks? BFs?

The drinks are a little less than 200B.

I am not up to date about the BF but I think it's just about under 1000B in that place.

Look at the right bottom of the picture for the source of that picture. Check his website with lots of insider information.

Enjoy!

11 hours ago, Ron jeremy said:

Thailand is trying to get rid of its sex tourism image, so they don't need any more.

Archived