Phitsanulok: Hunt on for Chinese husband after brutal slaying of Thai wife

webfact

Phitsanulok: Hunt on for Chinese husband after brutal slaying of Thai wife

1pm.jpg

A Chinese man is believed to have fled to his homeland after killing his Thai wife at their home in Wat Jan sub-district of Muang district Pitsanulok at the weekend. 

Forty one year old Nanphika Ketthong was found stabbed in the head with her hands bound with nylon cord and her feet secured in handcuffs. The bloodied corpse was semi-clothed in bed wrapped in a blanket. 

Husband Yee Ee sai or "Liang", 41, a Chinese national was missing. So was the family Toyota. 

Immigration police discovered that he left Thailand via Suvarnabhumi airport on Sunday at 10.08 am and was  thought to be headed for China. 

1pm1.jpg

An arrest warrant is out and contact has been made with Interpol. 

When police and forensics teams arrived at the bungalow on Monday it was evident that Nanphika had been dead around 48 hours with decomposition already setting in. 

Her mother and younger brother arrived from Sukhothai. The brother said she had asked him to pick her up at Phitsanulok airport but she didn't mention a time. He assumed that her husband had met her instead. 

Neighbors reported hearing an argument and the victim screaming for help but no one wanted to intervene in a domestic dispute. 

Phitsanulokhotnews reported that the the victim and her husband ran a soy milk shop. She was a nice woman who gave milk to elderly neighbors but he was an angry man who kept himself to himself and had previously assaulted his wife. 

Source: Phitsanulokhotnews

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-09-03

4 hours ago, Tropposurfer said:

Perhaps I am not understanding the intention of and meaning in your post but I respectfully say it seems rather callous and cheap ... a person, another woman has been murdered (apparently) by a violent partner!

On the contrary - he makes a very good point about the cr*p the rest of us go through for nothing!!

3 hours ago, cardinalblue said:

Intervention is s tough one....can be as little as calling the police....not sure if they respond in a timely manner and no idea about how effective their emergency response system ii overall...

Thai Police will tell you they do not interfere with domestic disputes....until someone is dead !

On 9/3/2019 at 7:18 PM, bizboi said:

Thailand….You wanted quality Chinese . and now….som nam naa!!!

One Chinese committed murder means quality Chinese no longer valid, just one? If only you could see those young chinese girls you will not make such remark.

3 hours ago, ylmiri said:

One Chinese committed murder means quality Chinese no longer valid, just one? If only you could see those young chinese girls you will not make such remark.

Haha - Ive lived in China for the last 5 years - I teach 56 of them every day - I see how they spit and cr*p in the street and push and shove and talk in the most racist idiotic way possible - living in China has made me see that most bad things in Thailand COME FROM CHINESE CULTURE the prostitution, the corruptness, the greed the laws that disadvantage foreign people - ALL CHINESE CULTURE and carried out in the same way that the Chinese carry it out - !!! Weren’t expecting that were YOU?? I base my remarks on FACT NOT OPINION!! IF TV posters lived in China they would see where the TM 30 and the 90 day reporting actually come from!!

Archived