Video: "It's hard to live in Thailand!" as motorcyclist whacks and kicks handicapped man

webfact

Video: "It's hard to live in Thailand!" as motorcyclist whacks and kicks handicapped man

3pm.jpg

Picture: Daily News

A 49 second clip posted to a popular fan page showed an altercation between a man on a motorcycle with a child on the back and a handicapped man on a three wheel scooter. 

The man was seen hitting and kicking the apparently handicapped man though the latter lashed out too. 

Netizens commented upon the clip in droves. It came from the helmet-cam of another bike whose rider offered the footage. He was told there had been a "cutting-up" incident resulting in the road rage. 

It appeared on the site of "Hear Khap Rot" (water monitors driving). Water monitor is a term of abuse in the Thai language. 

It was entitled "Yoo yaak jang woy Muang Thai" - It's bloody hard to live in Thailand. 

Source: Daily News

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-09-03

30 minutes ago, Just1Voice said:

I thought 3 wheelers like that were illegal in Thailand. 

Not illegal, my neighbour has one, a PCX all been modified professionally. You can also buy Harley 3 wheelers here if you have the dosh.

thainess

I personally love the security door at our moo bahn

have to open manually a door, identification

I have my hands full, a person in front of me

in the west, would leave the door open

the asswipes on daily basis just prefer to make sure the door shuts (pull or push them closed) even I am a meter away

55 minutes ago, Thaifriends said:

I saw a fight on the road between bike taxi and taxi guys beating the s..... out of each other for just a bump which did not damaged anything. Appears that there is too much anger in people.

The land of suppressed rage.

39 minutes ago, rwill said:

lol, quite the fight there.

Slap his helmet. No pain 1%.

But....

mass shooting in other countries. 

25 minutes ago, Khun Paul said:

Thainess rules ok ya, bet the Prime Minister is proud . 

36 minutes ago, dcnx said:

The land of suppressed rage.

1 hour ago, Tarteso said:

The way to teach your kid how to drive. Shame of man.

3 hours ago, HHTel said:

Just because he has a 3 wheeled scooter doesn't necessarily mean he's handicapped!

Most on 2 wheels are handicapped between the ears... actually you can count that for 4 wheels as well

then there's 6 wheels 10 wheels etc etc... I'll leave it there !

5 hours ago, justin case said:

thainess

I personally love the security door at our moo bahn

have to open manually a door, identification

I have my hands full, a person in front of me

in the west, would leave the door open

the asswipes on daily basis just prefer to make sure the door shuts (pull or push them closed) even I am a meter away

I don't know what this means, at all.

If there is a Thainess (according to you) is your post farangness?  Nonsensical but just complaining about life in some way because you need to.

8 hours ago, giddyup said:

No you don't.

It's either registered as a tuk tuk, or it's not legal at all, because it's not a motorcycle anymore:

“Motorcycle” means a vehicle driven by motor or electric power with not more than two wheels, or not more than an additional wheel in a sidecar, and shall include a bicycle equipped with motor driven devices;

http://web.krisdika.go.th/data/outsitedata/outsite21/file/Vehicle_Act_BE_2522_(1979).pdf

9 hours ago, jackdd said:

But then you need a tuk tuk driving license to drive it

Somehow I doubt that as the Yamaha Tricity has been around since 2014

Don't think Yamaha would do well with selling a bike that needs a different license

9a4eb5f5657983a75e9646592b807714.jpg

1 minute ago, mania said:

Somehow I doubt that as the Yamaha Tricity has been around since 2014

The Tricity is an exception because the two front wheels behave like a single wheel, i.e. it leans like any other motorcycle.

Bikes as seen in the video behave completely different from a motorcycle.

Archived