Illicit massage parlor busted in sting operation

Rimmer

8 hours ago, PatOngo said:

I did mention illicit, JW!....Look it up!

You sure did, but not in the specific context of underage girls; all massage parlours that provide extra services are illicit, look it up!

By the way, did I mention you?  No, I didn't, look that up.

8 hours ago, CGW said:

Underage girls or women? they are probably working there so they can send money home to Mama to look after their kids!

Underage is underage, you can call them what you like, girls, women, whatever, but the reason for their doing it doesn't alter the fact that it is wrong, legally, morally and any other way you may want to look at it and no reasonable person would consider it to be a subject for humour.

7 hours ago, Vacuum said:
9 hours ago, Just Weird said:

Underage girls, not massage, was the point that you, and others who find that abuse amusing, seemed to have ignored.

You seemed to to have ignored this:

they employed underage girls to satisfy their customers’ needs.

Think about it....

What do you want me to think about?  Are you seriously suggesting that those here who thought it so clever and humourous to joke about these places that have underage girls working as prostitutes should be excused just because there are customers for their services?  Think about that.

This was posted August 22nd, already closed to replies for some reason. 

Trying to figure out where this place is as I know Klang pretty well. The only 'traditional' type place I can think of is just East of the 3rd Rd junction, North side. A light green building and a business that has been there for ages and always looks closed when I pass. Most MPs in that area employ rather older ladies. 

I wonder who the customer cops were, one gets an impression of being Thai. 

Silly manager.

You sure did, but not in the specific context of underage girls; all massage parlours that provide extra services are illicit, look it up!

By the way, did I mention you?  No, I didn't, look that up.
That's not strictly true. The Entertainment Places Act regulates bars, gogos and massage places. Most operate within the terms of their licence as required under this Act. Places like soapies and other massage places mostly operate legally. Employing underage girls to provide sexual services is, however, not legal.

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

21 hours ago, brewsterbudgen said:

That's not strictly true. The Entertainment Places Act regulates bars, gogos and massage places. Most operate within the terms of their licence as required under this Act. Places like soapies and other massage places mostly operate legally. Employing underage girls to provide sexual services is, however, not legal.

What's not "strictly true"?  That massage parlours/entertainment places that offer sexual services are legally offering that?  Ridiculous.

"Employing underage girls to provide sexual services is, however, not legal".

Employing girls of any age to provide sexual services is also illegal.  You really think that brothels are legal in Thailand?

What's not "strictly true"?  That massage parlours/entertainment places that offer sexual services are legally offering that?  Ridiculous.

"Employing underage girls to provide sexual services is, however, not legal".
Employing girls of any age to provide sexual services is also illegal.  You really think that brothels are legal in Thailand?
Brothels are illegal in Thailand. Entertainment places covered under The Entertainment Places Act, which include massage places/soapies, are licensed to provide certain "services". They are only operating illegally if they employ underage service providers.

Why do you think raids and subsequent prosecutions (like this one) are only when underage or non-Thai workers are found? The legally-aged Thai staff are not breaking the law.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

On 9/3/2019 at 8:25 AM, legend49 said:

17 years old. Some media would called them a woman, other a teenager, but to get your attention we will call them girls. I am sure my farang 15 y daughter would be <deleted> with me if I called her a girl.

UNICEF has defined any one under 18 as a child, and is pressurising all countries to take action to prevent child prostitution.

That is why it it is not illegal to marry or have consensual sex with a person under 18 but over the age of consent that varies from country to country, what is happening most countries are protecting children from exploitation.

In this case it is clear that the police had "Intel" that there were under age service providers on the premises.

so massage places with inflatable lilo's and service providers over 18 are probably safe for the time being...  

This was posted August 22nd, already closed to replies for some reason. 
Trying to figure out where this place is as I know Klang pretty well. The only 'traditional' type place I can think of is just East of the 3rd Rd junction, North side. A light green building and a business that has been there for ages and always looks closed when I pass. Most MPs in that area employ rather older ladies. 

I wonder who the customer cops were, one gets an impression of being Thai. 

Silly manager.

Yes its the one just past the light green building. Usually 3 or 4 older ladies there.

Any customer wanting to pay up front for a service should cause alarm bells to go off in the bosses head. Other stings seem to involve paying up front

Archived