Trying to verify for Gov.UK

BobBKK

I'm registered  but did it years ago, they now send you a  code via  mobile  phone ( friend in UK) EVERY TIME you try to log into it, that's a  pain in fact all this security is  getting more painful  daily, banking is  now two  passwords and a  code although i  told my bank send by e mail only and removed my  contact numbers,  did same with credit  card.

Have a  faint recollection GOVT GATEWAY is/has  now been stopped which preceded this? 

43 minutes ago, gunderhill said:

I'm registered  but did it years ago, they now send you a  code via  mobile  phone ( friend in UK) EVERY TIME you try to log into it, that's a  pain in fact all this security is  getting more painful  daily, banking is  now two  passwords and a  code although i  told my bank send by e mail only and removed my  contact numbers,  did same with credit  card.

Have a  faint recollection GOVT GATEWAY is/has  now been stopped which preceded this? 

Yes I was with Government Gateway NO PROBLEMS but it won't verify me at all (nor tell me why not).  Got the code/emails and replied successfully from phone and email.

Archived