Bitkub - verification time at moment?

WorriedNoodle

For level 2 verification where they ask for upload of a 3 month bank statement, it that a statement like you can printout from your ibanking? 

Or, is that statement were you go to your bank, pay around 100 baht, and then they give you a statement that comes with letterhead, stamp, and signature?

Quickie question for any Bitkub account holders who have already been approved and made a deposit.

Can you clarify the contradiction in these two FAQ entries ref Baht deposits.

What is our minimum deposit amount for THB?

At Bitkub, 40 THB is the minimum deposit amount for Thai baht. Furthermore, there are no extra fees when you deposit.

Level 1 requires your mobile no., full name, ID/passport number, ID/passport document, and selfie with your ID/passport. 

How to verify your identity level 1 (Thai citizen)
How to verify your identity level 1 (Non-Thai citizen)

Unlock:
Coin deposit : No limit
THB deposit : 5,000 - 650,000 THB/day
Coin withdrawal : value 5,000 - 650,000 THB/day
THB withdrawal : 5,000 - 650,000 THB/day

So which is it 40 baht or 5000 baht? Don't quite understand the 5000 baht number if 40 baht is the minimum? Does it mean you can only deposit 5000 baht at a time with a lvl 1 account up to a limit of 650K lol.....That's a helluva lot of trips to the ATM machine ????

15 hours ago, Pib said:

For level 2 verification where they ask for upload of a 3 month bank statement, it that a statement like you can printout from your ibanking? 

Or, is that statement were you go to your bank, pay around 100 baht, and then they give you a statement that comes with letterhead, stamp, and signature?

I got a reply from Bitkub....they said an ibanking statement is fine.

23 minutes ago, WorriedNoodle said:

How long did level 1 take for you? Did you apply this past week since the Bx closure news came out like me? I'm still waiting since Tuesday for level 1 response.

I haven't applied yet.  I was just doing some advance scouting before deciding whether to apply or not....and I still haven't decided.

2 minutes ago, WorriedNoodle said:

I got this in my email today:

>Bitkub will give 1,000 THB Fee Credit to all users who submitted verification from 2nd to 3rd of September 2019 and have verification pending for more than 48 hours.

To me Bitkub is saying/implying above, "Yes we have a backlog of new verifications to work through....so sorry...here's Bt1000 to say tangibly we are sorry....bear with us."    All a good thing I figure.

If you are American approval/verification of your application can not be approved now as Bitkub's legal team has not finalized the compliance/verification requirements yet for Americans.   Your application/verification will be placed in indefinite hold until Bitkub finalize compliance/verification requirements.  This per Bitkub today.

20 hours ago, SicTransit said:

After full 10 days they asked me to re-submit my ID. No reason given, no timeline provided, 

I also got email today asking to send ID and Selfie after 10 days waiting. The email contains a link that is disabled because I have already sent the documents and waiting for them to act. It was never this difficult with Bx.

I've been credited with 3 months validity credit for fees more than I will spend for delayed sign up process. Now I'm on and very impressed vs Bx. This system seems better for me. Easier to use on mobile device and PC. Also there's an English language Telegram discussion help list to follow if you need.

HappyNoodle now? ???? Good to hear you are finding it better than BX.

Will start my own verification process soon then, as it looks like the rush delays are subsiding. Also received yet more emails from them this morning detailing new instant withdrawal improvements and the launch of platform v1.1 update. Their marketing, or should that read communications system, operates in hyper-drive compared to BX. 

I got level 1 verification now, it took a few days to get. Will try to get level 2 once I arrived in Thailand and can get proof of adress from immigration.

I transfered funds using bitkub from BTC in my hardware wallet to THB in my bank account in Thailand, and total time was less than one hour (until I saw them on my bank account). I am very pleased.

Archived