Indian visitors to Phuket surge whilst total numbers drop

webfact

2 hours ago, b2bme said:

I take it you look down on Indians or see yourself above them. Typical comment though from someone of the flag on your profile. I laugh at your pompous attitude as your Empire crumbles.

I recall reading where your national dish is now curry and chips......LOL

Its a real shame that some folks dont have sense of humor!

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Uk that is an incredibly high intake going by the weak pound,  I have to say though over the past year I have been to Vietnam, Cambodia,  Bali, and still my fav is Thailand, The people are what makes it great, next I will try India as the au is still reasonable over there,  but only to Goa. 

16 hours ago, PatOngo said:

Well if this doesn't warrant a tip to Italy for the Tourism Minister, I don't know what does.

They all look like 4.00am stayers, don't they! 

Scrap the junket, Phuket is doing fine.

Oh, I forgot. 

Its Indians. 

One drink, four straws, no tips.

34 minutes ago, phantomfiddler said:

Same thing is happening in Pattaya, and I honestly believe they will destroy the place after seeing several of them urinating in THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD on Soi 4 a couple of weeks ago ! This is not to mention their practice of washing their underwear in the hotel swimming pools ???? Still I guess the water would be cleaner than the Ganges. With the governments plan to increase their numbers tenfold, I see a mass exodus of civilized folks to other destinations, sad.

I worked in India, New Delhi, about 10 years ago. Now Thailand could not be called clean, compared to Norway or Switzerland for example, or many European countries, but many cities in India are very dirty compared to say Bangkok. Thailand could be considered a 2nd world country, Indonesia a 3rd world country, as are many SE Asian countries, probably except Singapore, but India or certain parts are 4th world. I was on my way to work one day out of the city and I saw what appeared to be a dead body (human), I was in a car so I didn't stop. On My way home the body was still there covered in flies. Now that something you don't see every day. Hygiene in India is almost non existent.

43 minutes ago, dallen52 said:

Oh, I forgot. 

Its Indians. 

To drink beer and get drunk seems to be a good thing, oh yah Aussie????

45 minutes ago, dallen52 said:

Oh, I forgot. 

Its Indians. 

???? no wonder the biggest mine was sold to Chinese. 

Its jelousy 

1 hour ago, Rookiescot said:

Arrivals from India from January – July, compared to the same period in 2018, grew 354%, amassing a total of 186,360 arrivals.

What percentage went back to India?

TAT will probably come up with a figure of more than a few 100%.

44 minutes ago, mikeymike100 said:

I worked in India, New Delhi, about 10 years ago. Now Thailand could not be called clean, compared to Norway or Switzerland for example, or many European countries, but many cities in India are very dirty compared to say Bangkok. Thailand could be considered a 2nd world country, Indonesia a 3rd world country, as are many SE Asian countries, probably except Singapore, but India or certain parts are 4th world. I was on my way to work one day out of the city and I saw what appeared to be a dead body (human), I was in a car so I didn't stop. On My way home the body was still there covered in flies. Now that something you don't see every day. Hygiene in India is almost non existent.

I worked and lived in India for couple of years. The statistic at the time was that 25% of the 1.4 billion population didn't have access to a toilet. They were therefore forced to defecate and unrinate in the street, on pavements, doorways, fields, parks or where ever they could!

I remember the local MD's secretary saying she had to leave on time Wednesday because that was bath night! They openly said all the secretaries wore flowers in their hair every day to mask the body odor smells! Running water is a luxury there.

Not the fault of the people, they make the best with what they've got. But, it creates habits. Personal hygiene and sanitary conditions isn't high on their priorities!

3 hours ago, b2bme said:

I take it you look down on Indians or see yourself above them. Typical comment though from someone of the flag on your profile. I laugh at your pompous attitude as your Empire crumbles.

I recall reading where your national dish is now curry and chips......LOL

Well, your knowledge appears to be lacking somewhat. The British Empire was dismantled, along with the French one, after WW11. America insisted their allies supported freedom for colonial countries. Of course the fact that helped their own expansionist policies was purely coincidental. 

Don't know where you read about curry and chips but suggest you broaden your reading list if you want to avoid making silly comments.

3 hours ago, Kashy said:

Well indians are not murderers, also they dont run into others rooms nude intoxicated to strangle others. What happened in Karon was shamefull by a Norvegian. Also indians dont beg money to go back.

Yes, India has eliminated murder, rapes, rapes and murder, caste based lynchings, religious based lynchings, superstition based murders and all serious crimes.

What planet do you live on??

Archived