Looking for a reasonable hospital for pregnant student!

Ganna

Hi everyone,

I am a student in Bangkok and pregnant woman also. I only have health care insurance for foreign student and I guess that kind of insurance does not cover prenatal care services. I am looking for a hospital/clinic for my prenatal checkups with reasonable prices. I already checked with some hospital but the fares is quite expensive. For example, Samitivej with 1,000 bth with doctor consultant and 4,000 bth for ultrasound services; Vichaiyut hospital 1 - 2,000 bth for doctor consultant.

Can anyone suggest me some reasonable hospital for student?

Thank you

Ganna 

Where are you enrolled? If it is a government university they usually have an arrangement with a government hospital to tteat their students for free, I know Mahidol does.

Otherwise, the least expensive option is a hovernment hospital paying out of pocket. Where in Bangkok are you?

Sent from my SM-J701F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Rajawithi Hospital near Victory Monument.

There will be very long waits (get there as early in the morning as possible) and nto the most comfortable waiting conditions (hot, crowded) but it will be affordable.

If you do not speak Thai try to have a Thai speaker with you the first time at least.

Archived