Medical Cannabis Clinic in Bangkok (THC)

JamesH77

Does anyone have any info on the Medical Cannabis Clinic in Bangkok? Its on google maps and it does exisist. I spent 2 hours looking for it earlier and it closes at 6:00PM. I finally found it on the second floor of the building where I thought it would be outside but by the time I found it they had just closed 30 seconds before I found it [emoji21] so that was disapointing after searching for it around in circles for two hours. But there was a security guard sitting outside so I asked him "excuse me officer do you know if this Cannabis clinic will be open tomorrow?" and yes it will be open again tomorrow from 9 to 6. So I'll try again tomorrow morning. And yes it is a legal cannabis clinic and it is on google maps and I did find it after it had closed this evening. I normally don't hang out in Bangkok very often. This Medical Cannabis Clinic in Bangkok has a big huge sign outside the door that says THC, TCH in huge letters and it has marijuana leaves painted all over the outside so it looks legit. It just looks like the kind of place where they will probably sell you what you need legally. Has anyone been to this place who would like to share their experience there? I was hoping to try to get some feed back before I go back there tomorrow morning. Is it a good place to buy Medical Cannabis? It appears to be from the looks of it because it looks like a common head shop from the outside but again it was closed by the time I found it today so I did not see inside. Anyone have experience there? It is on google maps in a very crowded part of Bangkok near the Arab area. Any thoughts?

Thanks

James

Has anyone been here before?

Does anyone have any info on the Medical Cannabis Clinic in Bangkok? Its on google maps and it does exisist. I spent 2 hours looking for it earlier and it closes at 6:00PM. I finally found it on the second floor of the building where I thought it would be outside but by the time I found it they had just closed 30 seconds before I found it [emoji21] so that was disapointing after searching for it around in circles for two hours. But there was a security guard sitting outside so I asked him "excuse me officer do you know if this Cannabis clinic will be open tomorrow?" and yes it will be open again tomorrow from 9 to 6. So I'll try again tomorrow morning. And yes it is a legal cannabis clinic and it is on google maps and I did find it after it had closed this evening. I normally don't hang out in Bangkok very often. This Medical Cannabis Clinic in Bangkok has a big huge sign outside the door that says THC, TCH in huge letters and it has marijuana leaves painted all over the outside so it looks legit. It just looks like the kind of place where they will probably sell you what you need legally. Has anyone been to this place who would like to share their experience there? I was hoping to try to get some feed back before I go back there tomorrow morning. Is it a good place to buy Medical Cannabis? It appears to be from the looks of it because it looks like a common head shop from the outside but again it was closed by the time I found it today so I did not see inside. Anyone have experience there? It is on google maps in a very crowded part of Bangkok near the Arab area. Any thoughts?

Thanks

James

Wheres it at dude, Soi what? It doesnt show up on Google maps, and the way you have written your post leads me to believe you are playing keyword games, neh?

Here let me help: Medical Cannabis Clinic in Bangkok Medical Cannabis Clinic in Bangkok Medical Cannabis Clinic in Bangkok Medical Cannabis Clinic in Bangkok Medical Cannabis Clinic in Bangkok Medical Cannabis Clinic in Bangkok Medical Cannabis Clinic in Bangkok Medical Cannabis Clinic in Bangkok.

Thats hou;ld bring this topic to the top.

It is right by the Arab part of Bangkok by Soi Ratchaprarop 3, then take a left by the No Problem Shop the name of the road it is physically on is in Thai on google maps so I can't read that one. Then when you see the 7-Eleven on the left go inside the big building on the left side of the very crowded road and take the escalator to the second floor and it is on the left side when you enter, you can't miss it. It has huge ganja leaf signs and says THC in big letters. If you are walking there and you see the Islamic Bank of Thailand which is on the right then you have just passed it. But trust me it is on google maps because that's how I found it. It is here.

Wheres it at dude, Soi what? It doesnt show up on Google maps, and the way you have written your post leads me to believe you are playing keyword games, neh?

Here let me help: Medical Cannabis Clinic in Bangkok Medical Cannabis Clinic in Bangkok Medical Cannabis Clinic in Bangkok Medical Cannabis Clinic in Bangkok Medical Cannabis Clinic in Bangkok Medical Cannabis Clinic in Bangkok Medical Cannabis Clinic in Bangkok Medical Cannabis Clinic in Bangkok.

Oh yes and one thing I should mention is on google maps just type in Medical Cannabis SHOP on google maps and it will show up. I think I mistakenly wrote clinic but on google maps it says shop. Sorry. When you get there the signs only say THC but it is here. It is a clinic but on the map it says shop it is kind of like a head shop. It is my turn now so I will post more about it later today when I am done doing everything.

Lol would you like an 8 digit grid coordinate? Just kidding just see my last post and type in Medical Cannabis Shop on google maps not clinic my bad. I am here now so I am checking it out now and I write more info on it later today when I am done doing everything else I plan on doing today.

well give is some coordinates then and Ill check it out for you

Several posts that amount to blatant advertising have been removed.

There are places where medical cannabis products can be legally dispensed. I have no idea if this is one of them, but it is located in an area notorious for openly selling or pretending to sell controlled substances. And the OP's description does not sound like a bona fide medical clinic.

Be aware that it is the farang customer, not the seller, who will face legal consequences if buying from a source or in a manner not according to law.

It was never government's intention to legalize "head shops" or recreational use of marijuana and if either starts to openly take place it is only a mayter of time before there is a crackdown.

Thtead closed.

Sent from my SM-J701F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Archived